3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Pretty sure there were certain things you had to do to be able to unlock the phone at the birthday party when you go get the brothers phone from his room.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The game seems also inconsistenc at points.
Like if u don't punch the little brother, like i do, there is a truth and dare game at the pool.
And MC says he had his first time a few weeks ago, can't really be, as i rejected Riley at every point.
And i have no idea why there is a talk the next day where the MC says she was free spirited the last night...nothing happend there as far as i know.
Is there a scene with gina and MC u can get there ?
There's a scene on Roby/brother's tablet that might explain it if you saw Scarlett/mom and Gina/older sister in the hot tub at night which also requires you to have not hugged Gina at the airport and maybe refused to go to the hospital and help the other sister with the luggage.

Speaking of which, why is Ava at the surprise party if you don't go to the hospital when Scarlett says she didn't know Ava was there and hadn't seen her since college?
Yeah there are inconsistencies, like the the truth & dare game, in my game MC ignored Riley so he should still be a virgin...and i didn't go to the hospital either
I never saw that scene, i tried my best to avoid lesbian scenes, but i think the narrative is them being in a reletionship either way :cautious:

But i also meant the MC, he had pretty much no interest in women until a few weeks before, thanks to being under the drugs and and there isn't much content with Gina, yet the MC also seems to have no problem with fucking her.

But than, i may miss something again...and the key doesn't seems to work either if u ignore Riley, which may explain something.
I've reported these inconsistencies you mentioned to the dev. He says he's planning fixes for those.

Akkanero

Feb 1, 2019
Are we going to be able to have sex with our brother, dad, neighbor, black guy and/or any other guy? I'm only here for the m/m. I would love a sex scene with the brother, and one with the black guy. The wank scenes were good but I want more. Theres too much straight stuff and I hate that I had to do stuff with riley and call her my girlfriend in order to get the gay stuff.

Reactions: cynsaur

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

Hello Fam!
Here is the next update of doors. There are multiple possible routes again, with a few new SFX, and multiple new animations. There is one sound effect that might be a bit loud, but that's on purpose, so if you are easily spooked, don't play it on full blast.
I test played multiple routes, but if you come across any error, please give feedback via DM so I can fix it as soon as possible.
Oh, and I switched to Gdrive cause it doesn't have a down limit.
As always, enjoy, and keep being awesome!

krastys328

Dec 30, 2020
I hope the topic of Riley's massage from his father is covered, it would also be interesting if in the NTR thread the father would give anal training to his daughter Riley

Last edited:
Reactions: Garatempus2

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
uhh guys BEFORE ya start this game turn your speakers down ..jesus christ damn near gave me a heart attack so loud

Reactions: MrDL
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes