3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There is...althought it is not clear what really happens, coud just be that her dad gives a darn good massage :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ooooh...nothing visual. That's why I didn't find it. I also stayed with Riley in my play, so did see this dialogue.

Intredasting...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The game does a lot of suggesting NTR in one scene only to later reveal that "oh, it wasn't really, got you!", which seems like a great way to annoy everyone.

Reactions: MrBenny

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
ooooh...nothing visual. That's why I didn't find it. I also stayed with Riley in my play, so did see this dialogue.

Intredasting...
The game seems also inconsistenc at points.
Like if u don't punch the little brother, like i do, there is a truth and dare game at the pool.
And MC says he had his first time a few weeks ago, can't really be, as i rejected Riley at every point.
And i have no idea why there is a talk the next day where the MC says she was free spirited the last night...nothing happend there as far as i know.
Is there a scene with gina and MC u can get there ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The game seems also inconsistenc at points.
Like if u don't punch the little brother, like i do, there is a truth and dare game at the pool.
And MC says he had his first time a few weeks ago, can't really be, as i rejected Riley at every point.
And i have no idea why there is a talk the next day where the MC says she was free spirited the last night...nothing happend there as far as i know.
Is there a scene with gina and MC u can get there ?
In regards to Gina, are you referring to the truth or dare game? If so, yes, there are things that end up happening in the hot tub.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
like what ? i was on her path and got nothing
You can get her to go topless. There is also optional sharing scene where she blows MC and Jamal. Then she'll have sex with you. Or, if you don't do the sharing scene, you can still fuck her.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You can get her to go topless. There is also optional sharing scene where she blows MC and Jamal. Then she'll have sex with you. Or, if you don't do the sharing scene, you can still fuck her.
Yeah no idea how to get that scene...or where i fucked up, imo i choose all the good options for gina
I think i will put this game on hold til there is a good WT...and til the dev makes clear paths

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah no idea how to get that scene...or where i fucked up, imo i choose all the good options for gina
I think i will put this game on hold til there is a good WT...and til the dev makes clear paths
well, here's a teaser if you're interested:

I have a thing for sexy gingers, so this really did it for me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
ah ok thanks seems i choose one wrong choice there....but i still like to punch the little brother :LOL:
This *should* get you there. It's kind of tricky to follow the code for this, but this should get you the 4 hottubpoints to move to the sauna sex scene.

EDIT: Just made a change. Had to get the order right.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This *should* get you there. It's kind of tricky to follow the code for this, but this should get you the 4 hottubpoints to move to the sauna sex scene.

EDIT: Just made a change. Had to get the order right.
Yeah worked fine, i like her and she is busty redhead, my favorite :sneaky:
But i dunno, the she felt a bit to easy there, even more considering they are family and all.
Mind u i don't like slow burn for a enternity either, but this felt anticlimactic...

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Jamal's cousin is definitely cute. This particular text doesn't seem to fit the matched render, though.
Also, at the very end when she walks back in, it's labeled as "Scarlett" but should be Aniyah (or whatever you've chosen for her name).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But i dunno, the she felt a bit to easy there, even more considering they are family and all.
Mind u i don't like slow burn for a enternity either, but this felt anticlimactic...
Yeah, I'm not going to complain. I just kind of figured since they were always close before the accident and that he was out of it for years, that it just kickstarted things. Plus there was alcohol. :D

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
There's a scene on Roby/brother's tablet that might explain it if you saw Scarlett/mom and Gina/older sister in the hot tub at night which also requires you to have not hugged Gina at the airport and maybe refused to go to the hospital and help the other sister with the luggage.

Speaking of which, why is Ava at the surprise party if you don't go to the hospital when Scarlett says she didn't know Ava was there and hadn't seen her since college?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
There's a scene on Roby/brother's tablet that might explain it if you saw Scarlett/mom and Gina/older sister in the hot tub at night which also requires you to have not hugged Gina at the airport and maybe refused to go to the hospital and help the other sister with the luggage.

Speaking of which, why is Ava at the surprise party if you don't go to the hospital when Scarlett says she didn't know Ava was there and hadn't seen her since college?
Yeah there are inconsistencies, like the the truth & dare game, in my game MC ignored Riley so he should still be a virgin...and i didn't go to the hospital either
I never saw that scene, i tried my best to avoid lesbian scenes, but i think the narrative is them being in a reletionship either way :cautious:

But i also meant the MC, he had pretty much no interest in women until a few weeks before, thanks to being under the drugs and and there isn't much content with Gina, yet the MC also seems to have no problem with fucking her.

But than, i may miss something again...and the key doesn't seems to work either if u ignore Riley, which may explain something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

That only happens if you stay home and visit the neighbors, though. If you instead head to town while Scarlett and Gina shop, you don't see the scene at all (unless the dev decides you end up seeing him later in the day instead, for whatever reason). Instead, you meet Jamal's cousin and visit Ava again for a checkup.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes