3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Can someone tell me who was sucking the doctor off under the table? Because people say NTR is avoidable but if it was Riley then it isn't?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Can someone tell me who was sucking the doctor off under the table? Because people say NTR is avoidable but if it was Riley then it isn't?
It is not Riley, someone else pretty much admits it later on.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, how can I advance with the sister and the mother, in all the tests I have done I can't get anything and in the game files there are images of sex with the sister

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
never played this and for what Ive read ntr is avoidable so I have a question can I as the MC fuck all the girls without them getting fucked by another dude?

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
never played this and for what Ive read ntr is avoidable so I have a question can I as the MC fuck all the girls without them getting fucked by another dude?
You can't fuck all the girls yet. And without them fucking another dude? Yes. Without them fucking each other long before you're even in the picture? Nope. As the MC you're apparently rolling into a secret lesbian club neighborhood (not even joking, that's a thing in the game and includes or plots to include all the main LIs), where incest isn't taboo to anyone except on paper (this really kills a key component of the kink, imo) and the only reason they're interested in you is because you're the MC.

Basically, this is another harem game taking shortcuts. Despite a prime premise for ntr, voyeurism, blackmail, etc. (a key that reveals what's behind any door? This all seems like no-brainer territory!), all you're actually gonna get is cheating incestuous lesbians who are - surprise! - magically bi now because the MC is male. Bog-standard corner-cutting for quick and easy harem shenanigans.

... If I'm coming across a bit harsh, I just finished playing without knowing the above information and came away a li'l salty lol. I just hate it when a harem game uses the "poof, they're all bi!" crutch so no complications arise when you establish your harem... and it isn't even really "your" harem at that point anymore, you're just the designated dick of the mostly-women orgy crew. I hate it when incest is going on without the mc, so the family is just a crutch for speedy sex interactions since they're already at the point you need them to be at regarding taboos and they had no reason to worry anyway since all your friends and neighbors approve regardless. And honestly, I hate that this cool "key" premise seems so creative and fits certain kinks really well, but so far throughout the game it is used the obvious way (to spy) exactly twice. Aaaargh! What a waste!

Sorry for using your question to leave a review lol. I guess I needed to vent. Long story short, it's actually pretty tough to get ntr'ed in this game by men (actually, not even sure it's possible so far), and the mc enjoys watching lesbian action so that doesn't really count as ntr even if it's two LIs doing it behind your back ( :rolleyes: ). Hope that helps!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You can't fuck all the girls yet. And without them fucking another dude? Yes. Without them fucking each other long before you're even in the picture? Nope. As the MC you're apparently rolling into a secret lesbian club neighborhood (not even joking, that's a thing in the game and includes or plots to include all the main LIs), where incest isn't taboo to anyone except on paper (this really kills a key component of the kink, imo) and the only reason they're interested in you is because you're the MC.

Basically, this is another harem game taking shortcuts. Despite a prime premise for ntr, voyeurism, blackmail, etc. (a key that reveals what's behind any door? This all seems like no-brainer territory!), all you're actually gonna get is cheating incestuous lesbians who are - surprise! - magically bi now because the MC is male. Bog-standard corner-cutting for quick and easy harem shenanigans.

... If I'm coming across a bit harsh, I just finished playing without knowing the above information and came away a li'l salty lol. I just hate it when a harem game uses the "poof, they're all bi!" crutch so no complications arise when you establish your harem... and it isn't even really "your" harem at that point anymore, you're just the designated dick of the mostly-women orgy crew. I hate it when incest is going on without the mc, so the family is just a crutch for speedy sex interactions since they're already at the point you need them to be at regarding taboos and they had no reason to worry anyway since all your friends and neighbors approve regardless. And honestly, I hate that this cool "key" premise seems so creative and fits certain kinks really well, but so far throughout the game it is used the obvious way (to spy) exactly twice. Aaaargh! What a waste!

Sorry for using your question to leave a review lol. I guess I needed to vent. Long story short, it's actually pretty tough to get ntr'ed in this game by men (actually, not even sure it's possible so far), and the mc enjoys watching lesbian action so that doesn't really count as ntr even if it's two LIs doing it behind your back ( :rolleyes: ). Hope that helps!
So if i don't like lesbian content, sharing (also girls with other girls) certainly not the family ones, the game is a hard pass...and u can not stop the lesbian club or the girls fucking around with each other ?
And from the reviews i get that there is a lot of implied ntr ? even if it's not shown.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

So if i don't like lesbian content, sharing (also girls with other girls) certainly not the family ones, the game is a hard pass...and u can not stop the lesbian club or the girls fucking around with each other ?
And from the reviews i get that there is a lot of implied ntr ? even if it's not shown.
I just looked through the images and yes, there is some lesbian content. However, I did not encounter it in MY playthrough.

Reactions: Raziel_8

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Raziel_8 I just took a peek at the code. Unfortunately, it does seem that if you make certain unrelated choices (they are also not obvious choices), you will end up with a scene of the lesbian activities. I, too, do not like lesbian content...well, at least not when MC is not involved and if it's too over the top. Part of the chain of these choices seems to be related to whether or not MC agrees to go to the hospital at an earlier point in the game and if you also don't hug a certain character.

I wanted to at least give you that before you make a decision.

Reactions: m4pII and Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Part of the chain of these choices seems to be related to whether or not MC agrees to go to the hospital at an earlier point in the game and if you also don't hug a certain character.
So, no hugging and not going to the hospital, if u want to avoid it ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, no hugging and not going to the hospital, if u want to avoid it ?
If I followed the chain of choices correctly lol. Also involved is getting the password to your "brother's" tablet, which also leads to the chain of events. Those events set the variable to get final choices, which boils down to this:
1648131862004.png

Now...any tail-chasing man would think, "you know what, I wanna go hang out with those hot gingers..." Well, it looks like you walk into an even instead.

EDIT: OH, but you won't get those choices if you don't hug and don't go to the hospital.

Reactions: Raziel_8

mortare

Sep 24, 2017
man this game need spell checked bad, 2 time so far game called riley roby talk about deal breaking game. I dont want to hear a guy name when im talking with a lady..

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Needs a lot of proofreading as there are a lot of errors spelling and other things as well as many spots where Riley was being called Roby instead of Riley one spot where Aniyah was called mom.

Some triggers don't seem to work even though I'm pretty sure that I did them before so I finally just opened the console and did a jump to the scene. One route when you went with Aniyah to the hospital when you got there she was gone. I think this one really needs a walkthrough just to try to keep track of all the triggers and shit to keep you from getting lost or missing things.

Reactions: AlixWoe

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Is this intentional?

EDIT: While a lot of the spelling mistakes can be ignored this one is just too big a lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Got this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'd' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 29634, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'd' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
 v0.6
Fri Mar 25 05:24:33 2022

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes