3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

omega977

Mar 30, 2021
This is one of the best VN since Straight!? and Bound By The Night. The plot is interesting, riddles are fun to solve. If it develops more, definitely I'll support on Patreon. A walkthrough is going to be needed at some point as the choices are not always crystal clear to unlock different paths but I really love it. :)

Abdulla1774

Aug 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "omega977, post: 7232495, member: 3537005"]
Это один из лучших VN со времен Straight !? и связаны ночью. Сюжет интересный, загадки разгадывать интересно. Если будет развиваться дальше, обязательно поддержу на Patreon. В какой-то момент понадобится пошаговое руководство, так как варианты не всегда кристально ясны, чтобы разблокировать разные пути, но мне это очень нравится. :)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
подскажите пожалуйста какой пароль в планшете?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
For your pleasure. Doors 6

In this one, once again, there are multiple routes you can explore, depending on your previous choices.

The final render count is 240+, added multiple new SFX, and made a bunch of smaller changes here and there.

If you have questions, wanna give feedback, just put it in the comments below.

Oh, and don't forget first to load the save from the previous update, where you have to choose between the neighbors or to tag along with the girls, and there of course choose the girls to start this update's story. If you don't have a save for that particular choice, just load one before that and just skip to it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: random313

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just want a simple answer is the NTR avoidable ? I hope so it looks like an interesting game.
I haven't played this latest content yet, but at least up until then yes, you can. I haven't had any NTR in my game (although I might do a second playthrough to include it to see what I miss without the NTR).

Reactions: ILCjr
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes