Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Doors [v0.6] [The Neuron Project]
compressed_.gif

3.15 GB to ≅ 423 MB

Download PC/MAC: -

Download ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official.

Note. I took a test on Android and the text color was getting in the way of reading, so I changed the color. Only on Android (sorry Dev). :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I just want a simple answer is the NTR avoidable ? I hope so it looks like an interesting game.
You can avoid the NTR by making the right choices, and the choices are pretty clear cut about what path they will take you down.

Reactions: Sorter

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
This looks interested but I gotta protect myself. Are the listed kinks and fetishes avoidable? Or at least partially avoidable? From my reading it seems that is the case, but I want to make sure. Also interested in knowing if any non-gay or vanilla content is gated behind fetishes. Like for example if you can only meet certain straight characters if you do gay stuff first or if you can only meet a sister's friend by banging the sister. That kind of thing. Hate games that do that.

Edit: Have been reading through the thread and it looks like stuff is meant to be avoidable. I have to ask, does that include incest. I'm cool with just having a vanilla gf in these games.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is NTR avoidable?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can avoid the NTR by making the right choices, and the choices are pretty clear cut about what path they will take you down.
This is what I wanted to hear. As long as it's not forced or will happen no matter what I am fine with it. Player agency is always paramount in games.

Reactions: ILCjr

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This looks interested but I gotta protect myself. Are the listed kinks and fetishes avoidable? Or at least partially avoidable? From my reading it seems that is the case, but I want to make sure. Also interested in knowing if any non-gay or vanilla content is gated behind fetishes. Like for example if you can only meet certain straight characters if you do gay stuff first or if you can only meet a sister's friend by banging the sister. That kind of thing. Hate games that do that.

Edit: Have been reading through the thread and it looks like stuff is meant to be avoidable. I have to ask, does that include incest. I'm cool with just having a vanilla gf in these games.
Your first question about fetishes, I am not sure exactly what answer you are looking for, but I don't think so. I have not ran into any of that in the routes that I run. Incest is patched, so if you do not want it, do not use patch, it is written well enough to be played with out the patch (There are games that make no sense without the patch, this is not one of them)

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Your first question about fetishes, I am not sure exactly what answer you are looking for, but I don't think so. I have not ran into any of that in the routes that I run. Incest is patched, so if you do not want it, do not use patch, it is written well enough to be played with out the patch (There are games that make no sense without the patch, this is not one of them)
OMG a clear answer within moments of asking a question! Thank you very much. And yeah, I hate dealing with games that technically don't have incest but actually the incest is obvious from the word go. "Oh no, how can I be thinking such thoughts about my tenant. who I lovingly raised and carried for nine months! His landlord would be so ashamed..."

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the quick response that actually gives a real answer for once on this site. You are today's MVP!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
OMG a clear answer within moments of asking a question! Thank you very much. And yeah, I hate dealing with games that technically don't have incest but actually the incest is obvious from the word go. "Oh no, how can I be thinking such thoughts about my tenant. who I lovingly raised and carried for nine months! His landlord would be so ashamed..."

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the quick response that actually gives a real answer for once on this site. You are today's MVP!
There is a little bit of uncertainty, because they are like family, at first, but it made sense.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
So, I did a super-fast playthrough with lots of skipping. The non-incest chick I was interested in only seems to appear the one time, on the plane. Looks like if you want something outside the family it will be Riley. I'll check back after a few updates because...yuck! Not interested at all.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
So, I did a super-fast playthrough with lots of skipping. The non-incest chick I was interested in only seems to appear the one time, on the plane. Looks like if you want something outside the family it will be Riley. I'll check back after a few updates because...yuck! Not interested at all.
There's a few others, though not as developed yet. Riley's mom and the doc. Sorry, if I didn't quite understand exactly what you needed answered.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes