3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dansk.one

I was replying to Belnick who was asking if using the CRTL button to skip through everything was still bugged or not.

It seems to get into the brothers tablet you have to not pick any of those options with Gina no hug no nothing and at the party when you have to go fetch it you should be given the option to open the tablet using a password when you pick inspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Septic.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Did I download the wrong update? There was no new content and I just replayed through everything lol.

Edit: yup, I'm a nub.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
GetOutOfMyLab

All links in the OP are for the new version. Are you sure your not going into the wrong folder and your playing the old version instead? I did that yesterday after playing v0.5 I came back to check something and kept getting errors trying to load a save file and even with a new game it was ending where the old dude was talking to the scientist until I figured it out that I had loaded the old version instead of the new version that was below it in my game folder.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab

All links in the OP are for the new version. Are you sure your not going into the wrong folder and your playing the old version instead? I did that yesterday after playing v0.5 I came back to check something and kept getting errors trying to load a save file and even with a new game it was ending where the old dude was talking to the scientist until I figured it out that I had loaded the old version instead of the new version that was below it in my game folder.
Yeah, I was in the wrong folder :oops:

Reactions: myuhinny

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Any sexual content between MC and anyone besides the blue haired girl yet? On my playthrough, it was just a bunch of flirting and voyeurism.

Looking forward to bouncing little bro on my ... knee.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I don't understand how to get any of the good scenes. I have restarted and picked different choices like 100 times.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Wtf is with all these math questions?

The question at the start of the game asks you to count "how many ts in all of that" but no answer seems right. I'm pretty sure there are 27 ts if you don't count "How many ts in all of that" but the game didn't recognize that as true. Neither did 28 or the trick question answer of only counting the t in "that" being 1.

The next question apparently kills you if you get it wrong.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wtf is with all these math questions?

The question at the start of the game asks you to count "how many ts in all of that" but no answer seems right. I'm pretty sure there are 26 ts if you don't count "How many ts in all of that" but the game didn't recognize that as true. Neither did 28 or the trick question answer of only counting the t in "that" being 1.

The next question apparently kills you if you get it wrong.
It took me a bit, but they are asking about the word "that"...so 2

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
eh...I think it was Engrish more than anything. It might not have translated as well.
Nah, I just had the dumb idea that there was 1 t in the word "that." Not sure what I was thinking then.

The next question (water lilies in a pond) seems more difficult as the question doesn't say how big the pond is which might better help towards answering the question.

Is there a walkthrough for this game?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nah, I just had the dumb idea that there was 1 t in the word "that." Not sure what I was thinking then.

The next question (water lilies in a pond) seems more difficult as the question doesn't say how big the pond is which might better help towards answering the question.

Is there a walkthrough for this game?
I'm unaware of a walkthrough, but try 59

Reactions: Aion_Abyss
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes