3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
amrod89

I'm not sure as I restarted to check and hug her - than let me help you... - if I were you... are the three options I picked with Gina and the scene triggered just fine I even did a run where I selected nothing no hug no nothing and she still appeared right after the parents and creepy Joe went home.

dansk.one

I guess the password for the brothers tablet is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
amrod89

I'm not sure as I restarted to check and hug her - than let me help you... - if I were you... are the three options I picked with Gina and the scene triggered just fine I even did a run where I selected nothing no hug no nothing and she still appeared right after the parents and creepy Joe went home.

dansk.one

When were those questions? I am in the car at the start then I agree to a date with greeny, name her mom, then ask about shorts then fall asleep in the hot tub. Is it because I have NTR turned off cause I suspect that shit I don't want to see happens in the hot tub but for my game the update was just a big dud!

Sep 22, 2018
I decided to wait a few updates before coming back to this game... and came back to very little added content... guess I'll wait another 4 updates to try it again...

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
When were those questions? I am in the car at the start then I agree to a date with greeny, name her mom, then ask about shorts then fall asleep in the hot tub. Is it because I have NTR turned off cause I suspect that shit I don't want to see happens in the hot tub but for my game the update was just a big dud!
its way before this update back when you arrived in the town the first few interactions with her. I also play with no ntr

dansk.one

Aug 10, 2018
amrod89

dansk.one

what makes you say that?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Doors [v0.5] + IC Patch

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dansk.one

Um maybe because I you know opened the tablet with it.

dark_mark

If you read my whole first part of my post none of those options are needed as I stated I made a new full run after that run where I selected no hug no nothing and she still appeared right after the parents went to bed and the rest of the party event continued.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I remember this game started to loop around if you skipped, is it still there?
It even gave me a fuck scene once when I stood still in a room and pressed ctrl :p

dansk.one

Aug 10, 2018
dansk.one

Um maybe because I you know opened the tablet with it.

dark_mark

If you read my whole first part of my post none of those options are needed as I stated I made a new full run after that run where I selected no hug no nothing and she still appeared right after the parents went to bed and the rest of the party event continued.
You're gonna have to tell me how you did it because it's driving me crazy !!! ahha

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes