3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Gloria14

It all happened because there was no activity on the DEV's patreon for more then 3 months and after 3 months of no activity F95 slaps the abandonment tag on them.

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018

Freigeschaltet
Doors v0.5
Hi there people!
It took a while but I'm finally ready to give you the next update for the game. First thing first, I apologize for my lack of communication towards you guys n gals, it wasn't my intention to do so, my personal life was in turmoil in the past months and it hindered me greatly when it came to working on the game. But now that I ironed out my problems, I can confidently say that the game will be back on track as it used to be, actually, I'll go as far as saying that the content output is gonna be more frequent due to some massive changes in my personal life. But enough about me, on to the game.

As you can see, there is a version number in the title, and not the usual chapter/part numbering. To keep it short, I messed up the pacing of the game, plus, other unforeseen problems with the branching storyline forced me to abandon it. The old chapter/part transitions are still in the game, I will remove them in the next one.

I intended to release this update last week but as I playtested the game, I realized that there are a ton of small things that are missing from the storyline, like smaller conversations that connect bigger parts, or SFX for certain scenes.
I've made a couple of animations for the first time, so I'm excited about your feedback on that front, be that positive or negative (in a civilized manner :3 ).

Content-wise, it is over 400+ renders, a few animations, and a lot of new SFX for a more enjoyable gameplay experience.
Now, I have to give a heads-up here about the story, mainly about the past decisions that you made in the game. Numerous scenes unlock ONLY if you made certain choices, reaching back as far as when the protagonist (you {I don't know why I felt the urge to point this out XD}) has arrived home. I will also update the walkthrough in the coming days, knowing that many of you will get frustrated with certain parts of the game. ꆛ

Feedback is appreciated just like before, watch out for yourself and your loved ones, and as always, keep being awesome.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is my first ever VN, hope you guys enjoy it just as much I enjoy making it. Feedback is appreciated.
If you use blackmail to get sex then that is a form of rape and you have rape as a blacklisted fetish.
It is also the same for sleep sex, if they are asleep then they can not give consent so its rape.
(Sleep sex if given consent in advance is ok but if no consent is given then it is rape.)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
If you use blackmail to get sex then that is a form of rape and you have rape as a blacklisted fetish.
It is also the same for sleep sex, if they are asleep then they can not give consent so its rape.
(Sleep sex if given consent in advance is ok but if no consent is given then it is rape.)
Seriously? Semantics. 90% of the kinks on here could be construed as non-consensual, sexual assault or just plain illegal in many of the jurisdictions in the world. Fortunately, this isn't the real world. It's our safe space where we can enjoy fantasy... so the tags are specific rather then generalized.

Stop nit picking. You think someone is going to see a planned "Sleep Sex" tag - which they like - and then get upset because it was non-consensual? Damn, I've played on the order of 200 games here lately, and I have yet to see one where the "victim" put a sign up saying "It's OK for anyone to touch me while I am asleep" ... oh wait, in Light of my Life, one of the LI's does get preapproval from the MC, lol. So, basically 1 outta 200 games did it.

/shakes head

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Seriously? Semantics. 90% of the kinks on here could be construed as non-consensual, sexual assault or just plain illegal in many of the jurisdictions in the world. Fortunately, this isn't the real world. It's our safe space where we can enjoy fantasy... so the tags are specific rather then generalized.

Stop nit picking. You think someone is going to see a planned "Sleep Sex" tag - which they like - and then get upset because it was non-consensual? Damn, I've played on the order of 200 games here lately, and I have yet to see one where the "victim" put a sign up saying "It's OK for anyone to touch me while I am asleep" ... oh wait, in Light of my Life, one of the LI's does get preapproval from the MC, lol. So, basically 1 outta 200 games did it.

/shakes head
You have to remember that some players do not and will not play any game that has even the hint of rape, blackmail for sex is rape in all books no matter where you live.
So having "Rape" in the blacklist is just wrong when you have blackmail for sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
You have to remember that some players do not and will not play any game that has even the hint of rape, blackmail for sex is rape in all books no matter where you live.
So having "Rape" in the blacklist is just wrong when you have blackmail for sex.
My point was that those particular kinks are clearly listed in the "Planned fetishes..." spoiler. Blackmail for sex is right there at the top. While the dev put rape in the blacklisted list because, I assume, they meant the more general definition of rape.. ie: sex by physical force.

Seriously... it's fucking nit picking to call this out for such a stupid thing. I think the dev has done all they can to be as clear as possible about what is or may or will not be in the game. If someone is going to download a game then get all offended because it had "blackmail for sex" then they didn't read the dev notes now did they?

I feel like I am talking to someone who sued McDonalds for the coffee being too hot. Stella!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Doors [v0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 446 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 412 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My point was that those particular kinks are clearly listed in the "Planned fetishes..." spoiler. Blackmail for sex is right there at the top. While the dev put rape in the blacklisted list because, I assume, they meant the more general definition of rape.. ie: sex by physical force.

Seriously... it's fucking nit picking to call this out for such a stupid thing. I think the dev has done all they can to be as clear as possible about what is or may or will not be in the game. If someone is going to download a game then get all offended because it had "blackmail for sex" then they didn't read the dev notes now did they?

I feel like I am talking to someone who sued McDonalds for the coffee being too hot. Stella!
Well if you knew someone who got rape then you would understand but since you seem to be a simpleton I will just stop responding to you and now will block you so I will not see anymore post from you.

Reactions: DBOO and EZ8lt

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Well if you knew someone who got rape then you would understand but since you seem to be a simpleton I will just stop responding to you and now will block you so I will not see anymore post from you.
*Woosh* .... the sound of my point going right over your head.

I respectfully suggest that the person who is sensitive to such things, may not want to play a game that very clearly states in the OP that there is blackmail for sex in the game. Or... maybe, staying away from all the games on here, because you never know when you might accidentally bump into content that will trigger you.

As a simpleton, I find that reading descriptions of things helps me avoid those things I wish to avoid. Or, you can play the game without reading the Dev notes, trigger to something you didn't like... then come in the forum and try to rationalize your outrage by nit-picking terms. Which is what I suspect happened here.

I'm done as well. Us simpletons have a saying.. "You can't fix stupid"

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes