3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure why you are trying to talk to someone that put you on their ignore list as they can't see you or your posts anymore and will also not get any pings or alerts when someone quotes them or pings them.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone having a problem with the game ending/crashing when the MC is finished talking to Scarlett in the gym after suggesting different work out attire? I get a message that says "I have reached the end of this character's storyline... at least for now" and then a crash screen:

doors.PNG

I take it I'm missing something?

Ok, weird for some reason it had to do with a choice on what to say to Scarlett with the MC's shirt off. If I ask her if she likes what she sees and if she wants to 'touch it' I get the end of content message and crash screen, but I went back and selected "Enough proof for you?" instead and it progressed to the next screen with Grandpa like intended.

Dunno why it happened but I knew I had more content to play since I haven't even finished Chapter 2-Part 3, while the current update is supposed to go through Chapter 3-Part3.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone having a problem with the game ending/crashing when the MC is finished talking to Scarlett in the gym after suggesting different work out attire? I get a message that says "I have reached the end of this character's storyline... at least for now" and then a crash screen:

View attachment 1327408

I take it I'm missing something?

Ok, weird for some reason it had to do with a choice on what to say to Scarlett with the MC's shirt off. If I ask her if she likes what she sees and if she wants to 'touch it' I get the end of content message and crash screen, but I went back and selected "Enough proof for you?" instead and it progressed to the next screen with Grandpa like intended.

Dunno why it happened but I knew I had more content to play since I haven't even finished Chapter 2-Part 3, while the current update is supposed to go through Chapter 3-Part3.
Yeah, that's a pretty simple error in the code. After the conversation with the shirt off, the game is asked to look for a branch (label) that doesn't exist in the script called basement. There's a scene call for basement (i.e., the scene command clears all currently shown images and then displays an image called basement) but there is no label with that name.

It's an incredibly easy fix for the dev, since presumably they know where they want to take the player after the conversation. If you instead choose to have the MC reply with his shirt still on, the conversation's end jumps to a label called qgq. You could, of course, always change the last line of the first choice to call label qgq instead. However, I have no idea if a label other than qgq was intended; perhaps a variable is meant to be set, incremented, etc.

Best to just wait to see if the dev fixes it. JIC, you can always @ the dev here, since their F95 profile is on the OP of this thread (they posted their own game here). That way you can make them aware of it, in the event they don't yet know about that bug. I would guess they do, but it never hurts if you want to make sure they know.

rogueremy

Mar 28, 2019
Has anyone worked out a walkthrough? I havent been able to find the bisexual path (I assume with the stepbro), or the path to have sex with the blue haired girl.
For the bisexual path, I believe you have to stay faithful to the girl you meet first in the treatment facility. So ignore the blonde girl on the plane, and then later when you go to the first girl's house and see her with a strapon, pick the option that says you would consider her using it on you, that opens the bi path.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It seems like the dev is still working on the game.
A few days ago, he posted on patreon that part of the next update it's done.
So, fortunately enough the game it's not dead.
Let's hope we hear from him in the next weeks.
Yes, I have canceled my patreon after several months without single post or information on discord from the dev, but 21st September Mr. Neuron has posted there some comments, starting with " " So, my hopes are up again :)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Yes, I have canceled my patreon after several months without single post or information on discord from the dev, but 21st September Mr. Neuron has posted there some comments, starting with " " So, my hopes are up again :)
any update on this?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can just as easily just click the DEV's patreon link in the OP and see for yourself if they have posted anything new on their patreon.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes