3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TheNeuronProject, it's been nearly four months now since there was an update on Patreon, and I haven't seen anything here for a while, either. Is work continuing on this game? I was enjoying it a lot, so I hope all is well. I really would hate to see this abandoned. I also would especially hate to find out RL for you has gotten rough. :(

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
TheNeuronProject, it's been nearly four months now since there was an update on Patreon, and I haven't seen anything here for a while, either. Is work continuing on this game? I was enjoying it a lot, so I hope all is well. I really would hate to see this abandoned. I also would especially hate to find out RL for you has gotten rough. :(
Hope it will not. He had some serious issues, I will ask again and let people here know.

Nov 8, 2020
I’ve finished the game.
I wouldn’t know which one of the girls to kill or to let live.
Besides MC, the cleanest character stinks. If you know what I mean... Fuck my life!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
-CookieMonster666-

Maybe I should make colored scented play-dough shit I'm sure there is a market for that somewhere. Maybe scented edible and biodegradable will seal the deal. Kids can eat shit but still have a minty smelling breath instead of a doughy salty smelling breath.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'd rather take the grey pill as grey can go in multiple directions.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes