3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ummm ... WTF are "sewer consequences" that drinks can cause? My mind can only imagine, and they are all totally gross. Did you mean to say instead "several consequences" perhaps?

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I played the first two releases of this game from memory, to about the time he got home and was settling in. I think my feeling was this is a mess of a game not really knowing what it wants to be. Now I see from dev notes a gay route has been added and this does not sway me to think I was wrong. You barely have started this game and your release schedule etc is hardly stellar. Adding more routes or choices seems to be a way of slowing down development so one doesn't really have to face getting anywhere fast in any route. Maybe you just don't know where to go. Adding more routes to a game already spinning its wheels is never a good sign.

To be honest you are not alone in this, plenty of games seem to get stuck in development hell for one reason or another. If you now want the MC to be gay, let him be gay, if you want undertones of NTR and like that, just follow that route. Having a story be a jack of all trades but master to none rarely works and I can recall very few games which handle it well. Scene after scene you will now have to have a MC act three different ways and have it come off genuine unless you truly separate routes which will add a lot of dev time to an already slow game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Doors [Ch. 3 Part 3] The Neuron Project

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 330 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 313 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I got an error when reaching the end of the mother's content in the basement (when you're talking about working out)... it was a fresh playthrough so shouldn't have been an old save problem or anything...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'basement'.

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 10123, in script
File "ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'basement'.

Seems to only happen if you choose the "Like what you see" option so while you can't ignore through it you can just rollback and choose the "Enough proof for you" one.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
No, not all of it, in the first scene your wife gets fucked by your best friend. Before any choices, nothing you can do. Stopped playing afterward because I'm not interested in being forced to be a cuck
That's not you, unless it's a you from the future, you play a kid who just got out of a 4 year coma they've been in since a teenager, you've never had an office job or wife or any of that jazz.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Doors [Ch. 3 Part 3] The Neuron Project

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 330 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 313 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is the Electral Love Patch applied?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
That's not you, unless it's a you from the future, you play a kid who just got out of a 4 year coma they've been in since a teenager, you've never had an office job or wife or any of that jazz.
No that's an alternate/future/past version of the MC. The writing isn't Hemmingway but even that implication is clear. You're getting a do-over. I don't know, maybe further in the game you get the chance to not be the guy that gets cucked but that shit isn't remotely attractive to me. If that's your thing, cool. Can't relate, leaves a bad taste in my mouth just knowing any version of the mc let it happen or reacted so passively like that. I'd literally permanently cripple or kill anyone who did that to me, particularly if I walked in on it, so even playing a vn with an MC like that let that happen pisses me off.
Edit: Or it's the most garbage transition I've seen in a vn. Either way it's a nah for me

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Really long winded, and that's coming from someone who usually has a lot of patience. Feels like rambling at times. H-scenes are sparse too, with a couple early on and then... yeah idk, nothing for awhile (also super short in comparison to everything else).

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Haven't played the last couple of updates. Can someone please advise if the gay content is with MC as the top or the bottom, and who his partner is?

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
What was added in this update? I'm not interested in the gay route, which wasn't there at the start of the game(no offense to anyone who is). If this update is all about that I'll wait for the next one.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am almost sure I have played a previous version of this game in which the mother explained to the mc that what he heard was a nurse sucking the doctor's cock and that she saw it once she was going to enter the mc's room in Hospital. And in this one that I have played from the beginning I have not seen such an explanation. Is it just me? Is it now assumed that the mother actually ate the doctor's cock?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes