3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
what is the right decision then. Can you tell me with spoiler tag or something? I don't want to choose wrong and get a ntr scene
when on the plane say your Rileys boyfriend and reject the blonde girl

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
when i load a save game it just ends and says thanks for playing...
Same here, in loading game from part 1 for part 2. But could it be because this new version is focused on a new route only? After all, the changelog did mentioned new "bisexual" route. :unsure:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Loading from the "sports wear" shopping with Gloria scene that ended Chapter 3, part 1, is now showing as the end of Chapter 3, part 2 on the exact same place that the previous version showed as the end of Chapter 3, part 1 ending.

If the new material was somewhere further back, that's incredibly stupid not to mention that in the changelog since I'm not willing to just start a new game to try and find what's different.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
So now there's a random gay route? Yeah I think thats enough for me, the game was already developing slow, now it'll be even slower. Good luck dev.
I think what annoys me about this post and posts like this in other threads is that, for example, in the LifePlay thread, when the creators had to remove incest and bestiality, people were freaking out in the thread and a couple of people called Patreon full of Nazis because they couldn't fuck their dog or their sister in LifePlay anymore.

When a creator ADDS gay content, there are ALWAYS posts that are like, "fuck you dev, I hate you and I will never play your game and I hope you die!" as if gay content being present somehow destroys the rest of the game. In this case, apparently incest which can result in fucked up babies is perfectly fine but they are really offended by two dudes getting off together. People are weird

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
When a creator ADDS gay content, there are ALWAYS posts that are like, "fuck you dev, I hate you and I will never play your game and I hope you die!" as if gay content being present somehow destroys the rest of the game.
When you have a game that updates 3 times a year, with relatively small updates (sub 300 renders), adding an entire sexuality midgame suddenly means that those sparse far between updates have even less desirable content. So yes in fact it does kind of "destroy" the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
any new GOOD content added ? NTR or such ? any sexual activity or was it a small teasing update ?
All I got in my playthrough was a BJ from Riley and Kaydance just about puts a finger on the MC dick but that's about it :LOL: don't know about other routes though.

Reactions: Alteni

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I started a brand new game entirely and still get this
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'basement'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 10040, in script
File "D:\XXXgames\Doors-Ch3.p1.-pc\Doors-Ch3.p1.-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\XXXgames\Doors-Ch3.p1.-pc\Doors-Ch3.p1.-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'basement'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ch3.p1.
Sun Aug 23 06:11:19 2020
```
I've narrowed down the issue. When talking to the mother in the gym scene and you choose the "like what you see" discussion pathway the end of that path is where the error originates
if you choose the "enough proof for you" discussion pathway the game continues and does not error out
Thanks for the tip. I was able to follow your advice and get around that scene finally.

Xincarnation

Jun 22, 2020
I loved the game just what I was looking for, my congratulations to the creator, I will look forward to the following updates

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Where do you put the incest patch?
The patch doesn't seem to work for me in this version. You should extract the "game" folder from the zip file into the "Doors-Ch3.p2.-pc" main folder. It didn't work for me this time.

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
Few spelling errors. Not so bothered about the possible routes.
However, I was more worried that towards the end of Chapter 3, the Mom and MC were driving at 120mph along the freeway, then arived in the centre of town, still doing 120!! :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes