3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm not sure what the problem is but somewhere in chapter 1 or 2 {I can't remember at what point the save is at} but the game just randomly closes on it's own for me and after the 3rd time of it happening at the same point I just deleted the game but I think just briefly shows up before the game closes on it's own is holiday but i'm not sure as it just flicks up just briefly and then the game closes itself
edit: i'm 80% sure the save was a new one from this upload but i'll check to see if the save was a old one or not as i have a habbit of redownloading games every now and then XD
Edit2: I just went through with a fresh game and it's somewhere in chapter 3 with the clothing store just after you picks a name for the black guy that the game keeps unexplainably closing/crashing for me

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Could anyone copypaste the post on Patreon from Dec, 7th titled "Something familiar..."?

phantomallan

Oct 21, 2020
Do you think Kaydance has a dick? When you spy on her there is a weird nub and then when she is on the phone she says what if he freaks out. Plus her panties look a little funny when you fall.

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Do you think Kaydance has a dick? When you spy on her there is a weird nub and then when she is on the phone she says what if he freaks out. Plus her panties look a little funny when you fall.
Highly unlikely, unless the dev already discussed it on Patreon cause I don't think many people would like that surprise. I personally am not against that idea though.

random313

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone, that it's still a patreon, unveil the content of the last post on his patreon.
This game was really promising, it's a shame seing it end like this.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Can someone, that it's still a patreon, unveil the content of the last post on his patreon.
This game was really promising, it's a shame seing it end like this.
Mr. Neuron announced the update for mid February at Discord, however he is not longer active neither there nor at Patreon. Hope he is OK.

Reactions: random313

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi wondering if there is a walkthrough for this game?
I don't care for ntr/cuckold just a personal preference
I don't want to end up in a situation because of some choice I made that I may not have fully understood?

Thank you for your time :)

• Haha
Reactions: crookscomp
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes