3.40 star(s) 54 Votes
D

Deleted member 3103287

i started this, began to wonder if it was text-based. Persevered as it was fairly articulate....then the first conversation with the little gnome sister, the veneer fell off and "Fuck!" he said. I felt it was very likely that this story will lapse into the usual "Fuck!" "I can't believe mom/sis/bro is sucking my dick!" "That was soooo HOT" so I abandoned. Still, it was nice to see George Carlin quoted.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the warning.(y)
You saved my time
Sorry, guys, but you should use more brain when playing this game. The "cuckold" scene is only a short scene of the epic introduction to the main story and the cheated guy is not "you", nor the main hero. However, if you are looking only to some fap-material and do not like to read texts in visual novels, then better look elsewhere that's for true. :)

Reactions: Randeep44

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
No, not all of it, in the first scene your wife gets fucked by your best friend. Before any choices, nothing you can do. Stopped playing afterward because I'm not interested in being forced to be a cuck
This is a big misunderstanding. The cheated guy it is not you and you are not going to play something like this. Try again and keep reading longer :)

Reactions: Randeep44

eaglevision

Oct 10, 2020
The first thing that strikes me positively is that there is a German translation for the game, although not quite complete towards the end. I hope it will be translated further in the future.

I think it's good that there is a bisexual route in the game, even if I have somehow not really found it. ^^ Except for the very successful scenes of my father's friend in his bathing slip and the where the main protagonist is seen single naked.

The younger brother is also very well done (He also seems to be pretty well built ^.^), I hope you will get to see more of him.

I am curious how it continues with the story. :cool:(y)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Fingers crossed that this continues along. I'm enjoying the content, especially with the younger brother thus far & certainly hope for a lot more to come.

Kelquen

Mar 13, 2020
So I just started playing this. As much as I love "lets go straight to fucking" games when I'm in that kind of mood, My main preference is stories that have meaning behind it. The complaints about the use of "big words" make me laugh. Neurons "Doors" hypothesis is a very interesting one. Really made me think about it. I haven't gotten very far into the game yet, but what I've played so far I've enjoyed. Looking forward to finishing the current version. Neuron, keep doing what you're doing. I'm a fan. All teh rest of you haters go hate somewhere else. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Update: Finished the current version. WAY too much NTR for me. In the opening scenes I'm fine with it, although to me technically that isn't NTR, as the drunk bastard wasn't sitting there the whole time. So while I love the theory Neuron is trying to get across about how a closed door can lead to a total change in your life, overall the NTR kills this for me.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch. 3 Part 3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
This is a big misunderstanding. The cheated guy it is not you and you are not going to play something like this. Try again and keep reading longer :)
It's either a misunderstanding or a disagreement. I think the latter but hey. Either way in that first scene you're taken(briefly through the story of a guy that gets fired then cucked by his best friend and wife before 1-2 scenes later being forced to watch your(GF? Whore? Fuck-buddy?) start to get spitroasted by Santa and creepy uncle Tyrese Gibson(And you can't say shit about that because it's repeatedly mentioned on this thread about that girl likely being Riley). Boom just extreme, surprise NTR in your face like this is Power Vacuum or something. Slightly ambiguous but fairly suggestive and definitely ruined the experience after I, out of stubbornness at redownloading to prove my point, tried to give it a 2nd chance. Can't imagine the rest of the shit is too different. My reaction is extreme but you can't tell me I'm wrong. It sucks when a story sucker-punches you like that. It's like watching Sesame Street and out of nowhere the episode becomes about Big Bird being raped and mugged by Oscar. Changes the flow of the story. Not for everyone.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry, guys, but you should use more brain when playing this game. The "cuckold" scene is only a short scene of the epic introduction to the main story and the cheated guy is not "you", nor the main hero. However, if you are looking only to some fap-material and do not like to read texts in visual novels, then better look elsewhere that's for true. :)
Dude it's a vis novel, brains are required(usually) to design and write it. A dick/pussy and five helpers is all you need to play it aside from, obviously, enjoying the material. And cuck the entire reason I'm here reading/jacking off to Vis NOVELS is because, as I'm sure everyone who isn't a dismissive dick to valid criticism about their preferred novels has figured out, the story is part of it. If I just wanted images I'd only play Annabelle Redd, Peaks, Lena Paul, Amilia Onyx, Daisy Stone(and I digress) scenes on repeat, you feel me? Unfortunately for both you and my genitals I need to be more stimulated then that, generally speaking

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
It's either a misunderstanding or a disagreement. I think the latter but hey. Either way in that first scene you're taken(briefly through the story of a guy that gets fired then cucked by his best friend and wife before 1-2 scenes later being forced to watch your(GF? Whore? Fuck-buddy?) start to get spitroasted by Santa and creepy uncle Tyrese Gibson(And you can't say shit about that because it's repeatedly mentioned on this thread about that girl likely being Riley).
Hasn't it been confirmed it's not Riley, but rather the blonde girl who offers to blow you on the plane? It's been a while, but I was almost positive that the blonde girl admits that she's the one who was fucking "Santa" and your mentor/tutor. So, no, it's not your GF.

Sep 29, 2019
Doors [Ch. 3 Part 3] The Neuron Project

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 330 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 313 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Have you made a walkthrough for this yet? I've looked through your Patreon but couldn't find one.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes