3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Blackmailing someone is no different then rape as both are forcing someone to have sex with them. I never see the sleep sex tag as anything other then another form of rape as the person is doing it when they are asleep and can't give consent.

Vaginal sex and incest tags need to be added.

Interracial tag needs to be added as sharing route has now been added to the game but is avoidable by not selecting the one with the (Opens "sharing is caring" route). I selected fuck no if it were sharing with another girl I would of been fine with it

Incest patch needs to be updated as it's a bit weird for people to be calling the MC's mom miss mom so for spots like that her call tag should be something else instead in the script file for these occasions.

Fucking Roby and his fucking mouth!!! Interrupted what could of been something hot and I'm glad they fucking beat him for it. Needs a lot of proof reading as there are a lot of mistakes in the dialouge. I think Gina is into girls as well.

Black dude: Come on, bruh...we need to discuss things.

MC: The answer is no.

Black dude: But you didn't hear what I have to say.

MC: I don't need to know as I know the reason why you're here and the answer is no if you want to fuck something go fuck Roby I'm sure they'll be down for it.

Last edited:

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
do i need to walk to another NTR discovery?

i dont need to see this shit again....so avoid it...

and patreonship :D

if ntr is not there sorry ..but it was that u still deserve it.

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Dear sdna1, I understand many people do not wish to see something in their life. Me too. And certainly it is nice, if one can select games through tags one like. All the same, the very idea of labeling erotic games with hundreds tags at site like this, to "avoid discomfort" is simply ridiculous. It would be much better to follow one general rule "Download on your own risk. It may contain something you do not like. You will be not further warned". We are not in a supermarket here, you can go and buy games that will be properly labeled and then you can complain, if they were not. And, honestly, Doors are rather mild game. So far, it doesn't contain anything that would cause trauma to any adult person.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Doors [v0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 446 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 412 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The file is not ready my friend

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Doors [v0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 446 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 412 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
No file in Mixdrop

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Julius Ash

Yes there is I just clicked both of the mixdrop links and both started to download just fine. Sometimes you have to click download a few times for it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: JokerLeader

topher

Apr 21, 2017
This game should have a walkthrough or be made a little more forgiving - after looks through the files I realized I missed a lot of content because I didn't get enough hot tub points (4). I tried following the script to see the proper path but ended up just setting the points var in the console

Reactions: gilgamesh9

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
This game should have a walkthrough or be made a little more forgiving - after looks through the files I realized I missed a lot of content because I didn't get enough hot tub points. I tried following the script to see the proper path but ended up just setting the points var in the console
How did you trigger the hot tub event? MC just falls asleep in my playthrough.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
amrod89

Maybe you missed something in your playthrough dealing with Gina. As it triggered at the end of the birthday party after the parents went to bed.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
This looks pretty good! I hope you can add some screenshots with some dialogue so we can get an idea of your writing style and prowess.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9420, in script call
call screen rff_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 20652, in script
g "And with that, we have arrived to our destination."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ding.wav'.

Mistake in script file play sound "ding.wav" should be play sound "ding.mp3"

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes