3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.1 + Persistent Save + Electral Love Patch + WT by JokerLeader
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
Size 680 MiB

NOTE: If you still have your save files from Part 1, you can now replay your last save until the end and then import into Part 2.
If you don't have the saves anymore, don't worry you can just answer some questions and get going.

Version: Part 2: 0.2.0 + EL Patch + WT by JokerLeader
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port for part 2 .02

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
''gay'' and ''netorare'' contents are avoidable (not skipable, I'm asking if they are avoidable or not) ?
Not only are they avoidable they are incredibly difficult to achieve and can only be unlocked through wildly counterintuitive actions. For example, to get on the gay path you need to first get a girlfriend and compliment her strap-on. To get on the Netrorare path you need to discover a computer password that you can only enter if you didn't hug your sister at the airport. To get on the sharing path you need to win a game of 20 questions. Don't get me started on the minefield that is the younger sister's corruption path. This game is a gigantic kick in the nuts to anybody who has a fetish.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not only are they avoidable they are incredibly difficult to achieve and can only be unlocked through wildly counterintuitive actions. For example, to get on the gay path you need to first get a girlfriend and compliment her strap-on. To get on the Netrorare path you need to discover a computer password that you can only enter if you didn't hug your sister at the airport. To get on the sharing path you need to win a game of 20 questions. Don't get me started on the minefield that is the younger sister's corruption path. This game is a gigantic kick in the nuts to anybody who has a fetish.
Not to mention the anfractuous hottub question segment to get the group scene with Gina. Sans walkthrough you have about a 20% chance of getting it right.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not to mention the anfractuous hottub question segment to get the group scene with Gina. Sans walkthrough you have about a 20% chance of getting it right.
Not to mention that I did mention it lol. That was the game of 20 questions of which I spoke. :giggle: This game doesn't make anything easy that's for sure. The virgin eyes of vanilla players have nothing to worry about whatsoever.

skykingdom

Oct 17, 2017
Also as far as NTR is concerened It's not really how i would concider NTR more of openrelationship types like a normal harem game i believe it runs more like if you do onto others they will likely do onto you the same without your say so. So keep that in mind. <I dont concider F/F NTR without strict stipulations in any game.] I also dont concider it NTR unless cuckolds involved/ Someone else using your girl while you can't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't get this one..even in the file i didn't the picture.. how did u get it,do u have the save file?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Didn't get this one..even in the file i didn't the picture.. how did u get it,do u have the save file?
Go to girlfriend's house instead of going to town with mom and sis and flirt with her mom. sorry don't have the save file but it's an either-or choice. AND definitely in my opinion not worth it as far as choices go I mean your forgoing a sex scene for a weird dad daughter pet scene that you don't get to see and that's it. (there is no scene its a text based scene) That heavily implies what they are doing while the mom forces you not to look at her if you go to the girlfriends house and ramain loyal to GF you get a minor scene between you and the girlfriend (Also still not worth in my opinion) that you obviously do get to see.)

Reactions: skykingdom

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
hello...
i'm new here i want to know what is Electral Love Patch should i download it?
The patch makes it so that the people (older man, older woman, two younger women, one younger man/boy) the MC lives with are his family. In my opinion, it makes a) more sense that way and b) is hotter, but in particular in the second regard, your own tastes may differ.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished doors 1 after ~1.5 months playing (other games took priority) and started doors 2 and got annoyed that needs to rename chars again even when continued on save made at end of doors 1.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes