3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
I am surprised you say that NTR is more prevalent since it is unwilling. I mean, who wants to loose their GF in the end?
You could ask the same about rape or any other kink that includes non-consent. The appeal comes from the unwillingness and the power dynamics linked to that. For me, a story like "Roby and mc became rivals, the rivalry spiraled out of control and Roby steals and dominates all of mcs women" sounds much more exciting and interesting than "mc can get all the girls, everybody respects his boundaries and if he so wants, he can share".

A VN is not a self-insert, so it's not "me losing my gf", it's "reading a story about a guy who loses his gf in a power struggle with another guy". It's nothing else but the classical heroes journey, just for adults, meaning the hero loses eventually and the journey is a path downwards: The hero doesn't save the princess from the evil lord, he loses the princess to the evil lords schemes.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Her cheating behind the MC back and abandoning him is also NTR and happens a lot in NTR games.

I said that it's the most popular because bewteen NTR, Netorase and Netori games here, NTR ones have the biggest number, being in number of titles or number of Patreon supporters. And if we talk about the japanese games then most in general are NTR (traditional NTR, not Netorase nor Netori)

Why are they popular? In my case I like them because happy endings bore me. Vanilla bores me and Maledom is expected and also bores me. I don't do self insert in the protagonist and I find it hot to see the process of someone who is in love with the MC being corrupted and finally abandoning him. The more immoral the process is the better. And the relationships can be immoral also like the bully stealing the MC mother, the asshole brother stealing the MC wife, etc.
Can you suggest some good "bully stealing the mother games", I will check it out? Is there such thing as daughter NTR (interracial maybe?), or sister (bros bully maybe?) NTR?

Last edited:
Reactions: Waddepra

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A VN is not a self-insert, so it's not "me losing my gf", it's "reading a story about a guy who loses his gf in a power struggle with another guy". It's nothing else but the classical heroes journey, just for adults, meaning the hero loses eventually and the journey is a path downwards: The hero doesn't save the princess from the evil lord, he loses the princess to the evil lords schemes.
Yet I daresay people leap to that claim a hair too fast.....it's perfectly normal to empathize with characters to some degree, and those who habitually search out stories to witness one party suffering should look inside first.....

I get it, stories about relationship betrayal can be hot, because taboo and forbidden things are hot, and often the bigger the betrayal the better - having said that a majority of hard ntr games tend to put so little emphasis on the prior relationship there's not much left to lose; or said another way with your analogy- we barely even know the hero, he's just a prop, and it's 2 hours of the evil lord torturing the princess or 'hero'.

Can you tell me what is the sharing/swinging content in this game please ?
Yah, fairly early on there's a scene with your friend and one of the sister characters - the redhead -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Subyan and rgnar62

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
and those who habitually search out stories to witness one party suffering should look inside first.....
I'm a sadist, I enjoy reading stories where one party suffers, if done right. Some people are masochists and some are cucks, who have their own desires that coincide with this kind of story.

a majority of hard ntr games tend to put so little emphasis on the prior relationship there's not much left to lose
The quality of story telling is another question and could be improved in many cases, right.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yet I daresay people leap to that claim a hair too fast.....it's perfectly normal to empathize with characters to some degree, and those who habitually search out stories to witness one party suffering should look inside first.....

I get it, stories about relationship betrayal can be hot, because taboo and forbidden things are hot, and often the bigger the betrayal the better - having said that a majority of hard ntr games tend to put so little emphasis on the prior relationship there's not much left to lose; or said another way with your analogy- we barely even know the hero, he's just a prop, and it's 2 hours of the evil lord torturing the princess or 'hero'.

Yah, fairly early on there's a scene with your friend and one of the sister characters - the redhead -

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Can you tell me what is the sharing/swinging content in this game please ?
Also as far as NTR is concerened It's not really how i would concider NTR more of openrelationship types like a normal harem game i believe it runs more like if you do onto others they will likely do onto you the same without your say so. So keep that in mind. <I dont concider F/F NTR without strict stipulations in any game.] I also dont concider it NTR unless cuckolds involved/ Someone else using your girl while you can't.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm a sadist, I enjoy reading stories where one party suffers, if done right. Some people are masochists and some are cucks, who have their own desires that coincide with this kind of story.

The quality of story telling is another question and could be improved in many cases, right.
That's a completely fair and honest answer.

I don't agree with it, but I respect it. Though that doesn't explain the common ntr trope of 'behind closed doors', since the maximum pain would occur in front of the mc.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Are dom points to make that character dominant towards MC or MC is dominant towards that character. Someone can clear this one please?

Forexample:

kaydance Dom(+1)
or
Kaydom(+1)

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Though that doesn't explain the common ntr trope of 'behind closed doors', since the maximum pain would occur in front of the mc.
Right, that's why I prefer "in your face"-NTR; Manuya wrote in post 1512 why he prefers "behind the back"-NTR; in short, it's a mystery solve story with something that doesn't work in real life.

Those are different approaches that appeal to different audiences.

Reactions: Ricky Smith

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Right, that's why I prefer "in your face"-NTR; Manuya wrote in post 1512 why he prefers "behind the back"-NTR; in short, it's a mystery solve story with something that doesn't work in real life.

Those are different approaches that appeal to different audiences.
IRL cheating IS behind your back usually, matter of fact its usually the MC who is the last one to know. I want to SEE it.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
IRL cheating IS behind your back usually, matter of fact its usually the MC who is the last one to know. I want to SEE it.
exactamundo, which is why i find those setups in games silly and have no interest - games are great at doing sexual things you cant do in the real world; and one of those things may include a quick voyeur fap when your girlfriend has already moved on :LOL: like he said - the whole behind closed doors thing IS like the real world; all the heartbreak with none of the boners. Lame. Also Im convinced that trend encourages lazy dev practices, like they just plain wont render enter scenes because they can be imagined in dialogue.

Anyways I just hope Gina gets more stuff in this game.

Reactions: Ricky Smith

varage

Jun 26, 2019
do I have to choose a girl in this game or can I play all routes at the same time?
Most routes at same time i believe there are scenes dpendent on missing others but thats mostly for bi route i think.
Also don't expect much exclusivity in this game in general. Even if you did focus on one route which I'm not entirely sure is possible.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I mean, just try it one way or another, and if she starts sitting on your face, you know it means dom towards you :LOL:
I did try it there is no difference in scene as of now. Guess I'll wait and see how it goes and change paths accordingly. Miranda mention she can teach power dynamics (both Dom and Sub) hope we can choose instead of being forced.

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
I of course can't tell it to you definitely, but it's kind of obvious if you pay attention to what the choices actually say. For example one choice that raises "kaydance dom" is telling her to think for herself. Does that sound like it would make more submissive or more dominant?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I of course can't tell it to you definitely, but it's kind of obvious if you pay attention to what the choices actually say. For example one choice that raises "kaydance dom" is telling her to think for herself. Does that sound like it would make more submissive or more dominant?
The choices sometimes give mixed impressions but after going through Planned tags in DEV NOTES, there is no male domination tag but female domination is mentioned :(

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Oh, just noticed that the EL patch currently hasn't been updated from the previous version. I wonder if it would be updated in the future?
Okay so from what I've saw from the game's files and what I read from this thread it seems like the way Electral Love/Incest fan patch works for part 2 is changed from the format of part 1, the reason being for the game to follow Patreon guidelines, if I'm not misreading things.

It also seems it's handled like how the patch for Project Myriam is being handled by a fan of the game, and same as that the patch doesn't update concurrently with an update of the game being released.

Does anyone have any idea if and when the Electral Love patch is going to be updated?
Will it be some time after a new update for the game is released, like a few weeks? Or would it be updated once after every few updates of the game?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes