3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I forgot who is Lara?
The sister of joes wife that's Lara and I think she's not in the game yet and can't wait for the next update of the game and this game is getting better with each update especially the graphics with the characters and the story so I wonder what's gonna happen in the next update of the game and what xxx scenes will come next in the current update the scene ends when Joe gives the mc character a mission to seduce his own father and by seduce it means have sex with him but I think that will happen in the upcoming updates of the game and I will patiently wait for the continuation of Roby joe Jamal and the other male characters path in the game to be unlocked so I bet that it will be worth the long wait so I will just have to contain my excitement for now and hope for more corruptible and seductible male characters to come in the game and will also wait for mr taro route to be unlocked as well

Reactions: jorgebuenorro69

dpasta11

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1 / v0.2.0 Part 2] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more for Part 1.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download Part 1: - - ANDROID by estrada777
Download Part 2:
- - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
When I downloaded the file on Mixdrop, my Kaspersky anti-virus said that it had malware. When I clicked on the direct link on your Patreon page, it was fine.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
When I downloaded the file on Mixdrop, my Kaspersky anti-virus said that it had malware. When I clicked on the direct link on your Patreon page, it was fine.
Mixdrop being mixdrop :/

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
thanks but no thanks as long as you got puzzles/riddles at every turn which is stupid if i wanted that i would go play a real AAA or AA title RPG or a android game on my phone otherwise it could be bearable to play and the renders could be better but get rid of the puzzles/riddles and AVN will be fine .

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
thanks but no thanks as long as you got puzzles/riddles at every turn which is stupid if i wanted that i would go play a real AAA or AA title RPG or a android game on my phone otherwise it could be bearable to play and the renders could be better but get rid of the puzzles/riddles and AVN will be fine .
These are still games regardless of the adult content.

If you don't want any game in your story then books are a thing that exist.

Why the game have gay tag? and is avoidable?
I believe the gay tag is pretty self explanatory.....

It has the tag because you can fuck men. I'm shocked that needed explaining.

Everything is avoidable.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
OK latest 0.2 and in the pool with Riley the first choice option is locked. What is that and what did I do wrong? If I have to pick between Gina/Kaydance and Riley it's going to be Gina/Kaydance if I can help it at all every time.

Edit: nvm, just started over (thank god Pt1 doesn't need to be redone manually) and choice unlocked.
Can you tell what did you do to fix it...i want to avoid riley at all costs.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to get Lara to accompany you to the waterfall? (In part 1)
I picked her but jamal won't let her.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Doors-THENEURONPROJECT-0.2.0P2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Well, if you let the Gina blow the black guy earlier on, you're on the Sharing is Caring route, for example. And that affects the choice that's locked for you.
i did share gina with black guy. still i am locked from that route.

i dont understand what you mean! so if i had not choose the sharing route. it wont be locked?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i did share gina with black guy. still i am locked from that route.

i dont understand what you mean! so if i had not choose the sharing route. it wont be locked?
So you should be on sharing is caring route and should be able to see that option.

You can check by going into the Ren'Py dev console and typing: sic

Then press Enter, to see what the value is.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
So you should be on sharing is caring route and should be able to see that option.

You can check by going into the Ren'Py dev console and typing: sic

Then press Enter, to see what the value is.
i started new game from part 2 and it seems to work now. i choose the same route and this time it worked.
its strange

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes