3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Now it's waiting to see what content awaits us, I really want it to be with Gina, preferably a trio :devilish:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone got the new version which is already release v0.2.0 part 2 and will wait for the walkthrough mod of the new version to be released as well

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I tried this game when MC returned home
Should I open this door:

or Let it remain closed:

Can anyone tell me what the progress of story is just roughly?

Last edited:

skater555

Feb 22, 2021

This is the biggest update xxx content-wise yet, I hope every one of you finds something that you can enjoy. For the completionists who want to explore everything this update can give you regardless of kink/fetish, there are 6(!) xxx scenes to explore/unlock, plus the main storyline is being forwarded. Those 6 scenes have 8 animations in total, and if we also count the edited ones (filters, effects, etc.), the final number is 18. The story script is twice as big as the last one, I've put a lot of effort into the xxx scenes writing, hoping that I can achieve higher immersion and satisfaction.
The editorial version will come in the next few days when Mr. Puzzler did his magic, so if you want the "Enhanced Edition" (lol), you should wait till I update the links.
Lastly the same mantra as always, feedback is appreciated (bug findings especially!), also don't hesitate to share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section.
Stay safe and healthy, but most importantly never stop being awesome!
With love,
TNP

Mega:

Gdrive:

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2022

This is the biggest update xxx content-wise yet, I hope every one of you finds something that you can enjoy. For the completionists who want to explore everything this update can give you regardless of kink/fetish, there are 6(!) xxx scenes to explore/unlock, plus the main storyline is being forwarded. Those 6 scenes have 8 animations in total, and if we also count the edited ones (filters, effects, etc.), the final number is 18. The story script is twice as big as the last one, I've put a lot of effort into the xxx scenes writing, hoping that I can achieve higher immersion and satisfaction.
The editorial version will come in the next few days when Mr. Puzzler did his magic, so if you want the "Enhanced Edition" (lol), you should wait till I update the links.
Lastly the same mantra as always, feedback is appreciated (bug findings especially!), also don't hesitate to share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section.
With love,
TNP
Girl, i thought its the update.

Reactions: skater555

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017

With love,
TNP

Mega:

WinPC

macOS

Gdrive:

WinPC

macOS
Thanks for this

Reactions: skater555

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Doors [v0.2.0 Part 2] [The Neuron Project]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Finish the new update already and it's getting better and better especially the scenes so the next mission that Joe gives to me is to seduce the main character father which will happen in the next update and I can't wait for it to happen and also to seduce and corrupt more males in the game

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes