3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Apr 29, 2021
First time I've seen this game; the weird contradictions in the OKAY and NOT-OKAY tags are so funny. Rape is "out" but you can blackmail someone into sex or fuck them whilst they're sleeping and can't give consent. Good job Dev (y)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1 / v0.2.0 Part 2] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more for Part 1.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download Part 1: - - ANDROID by estrada777
Download Part 2:
- - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
First time I've seen this game; the weird contradictions in the OKAY and NOT-OKAY tags are so funny. Rape is "out" but you can blackmail someone into sex or fuck them whilst they're sleeping and can't give consent. Good job Dev (y)
There is no blackmail or sleep sex in the game atm. The author is doing sometimes some side content experimenting with different fetishes, thats all. I wouldn't expect any hardcore blackmail plot anytime soon.

Last edited:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I hope Kaydance soon cowgirls the shit out of the MC like Gina did. Extra credit if he eventually puts babies in both in the process. :love:(y)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Planned fetishes...

» Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]

Blacklisted...

» Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]

Errrm am I missing something here? There the same bloody thing ain't they? Well within what the law would state.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I always wonder, how difficult is it, to name the zip to the patch, like the game name ?

So often, I forgot, and then I downloaded a few games, and a find 1 or 2 patch.rpy files. Which I can delete again, because I got no fucking clue which game they belong to.

Edit: I forget, because sometimes downloading the game itself takes an hour or so.

Last edited:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Planned fetishes...

Blacklisted...

Errrm am I missing something here? There the same bloody thing ain't they? Well within what the law would state.
It depends... sleep sex can be arranged with the partners consent.
Also if you provide poor performance and you partner is tired, you might suddenly find yourself in middle of sleep sex. :D

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hey first time here, have a question for people who read & view this VN?!
if you came here (like me) mainly for the neto-rare tag, is there enough & proper cheating content done to mc to justify the tag, or just insignificant mild tame stuff so far?!

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Planned fetishes...

Blacklisted...

It's in a fictional world, how do you know rape is not legal in it? Besides that even if not as the saying goes don't get caught then it don't matter. As far as blacklisted, more rape and sleepsex for me (hopefully there's eventual options to creampie/impregnate them during as well). If only it had lolis in it with the option to molest them and optionally be a psychopath MC in general. Not enough AVNs in the loli or psychopath MC genre.

Last edited:

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
is there enough & proper cheating content done to mc
No. At the moment (only judging part 2 here, part 1 was too long ago to remember details), it feels like a harem game where you can just choose which babe to fuck and where every other man in the game is not even trying. Also, the path that is probably meant to be NTR is a sharing path, so the mc has to give consent, gets pussy for himself and there is nobody who steals the girls away.

I tried to antagonize Roby to push him into the role of the bull, but there is no development with him. So the NTR-storyline will probably be about swinging / sharing, but not cuckolding.

Reactions: Manuya

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
No. At the moment (only judging part 2 here, part 1 was too long ago to remember details), it feels like a harem game where you can just choose which babe to fuck and where every other man in the game is not even trying. Also, the path that is probably meant to be NTR is a sharing path, so the mc has to give consent, gets pussy for himself and there is nobody who steals the girls away.

I tried to antagonize Roby to push him into the role of the bull, but there is no development with him. So the NTR-storyline will probably be about swinging / sharing, but not cuckolding.
That is an absolute shame because I was only interested in how much NTR this game has to offer only to find out it has none.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
That is an absolute shame because I was only interested in how much NTR this game has to offer only to find out it has none.
Yeah good luck with the NTR. That and lolis tend to trigger people and not in good ways so most devs that don't want to risk catering to niche markets tend to avoid it.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021

thank you, i always hated when devs or admins do this, and sadly it's the only genre in the entire forum that its fans gets manipulated always even though there's a sharing/swinging tag, either by devs including 1 or 2 insignificant scenes that consist of mild teasing neto-rase/neto-rare for the entirety of their projects just to lure fans of that genre in. but from what you've told me it seems this vn doesn't have swinging / sharing yet. also isn't ntr/cuckolding total different things? but here they have just one tag for all of these

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah good luck with the NTR. That and lolis tend to trigger people and not in good ways so most devs that don't want to risk catering to niche markets tend to avoid it.
people that gets trigger over a kink/fetish on a thread in this forum even though it's included amongst the tags need to seriously find something better to do with their time, and can Facepalm THIS

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It´s a shame that some lowlife dicided to share it so soon. Just what happened to the music industry is now happening to vn´s.
I feel really sorry for all the dev´s out there. Pirates destroy just another segment of income from hard working individuals.
Well it is the way it is. I will continue to support the work of the dev´s, but i really wonder how many will survive in the end.
You're on a piracy site complaining about pirates doing piratey things.

You do the same thing so get the fuck down from that fake moral high horse.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
OK latest 0.2 and in the pool with Riley the first choice option is locked. What is that and what did I do wrong? If I have to pick between Gina/Kaydance and Riley it's going to be Gina/Kaydance if I can help it at all every time.

Edit: nvm, just started over (thank god Pt1 doesn't need to be redone manually) and choice unlocked.

Last edited:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Played it from the beginning and it's not bad... the writing is decent, although the dev needs a proofreader for all the small little typos and mistakes that pop up during writing. The story seems interesting so far and the render quality has definitely improved compared to the start of the game.

Although I enjoyed it so far, the few inconsistencies are kind of annoying.... like how the big sister's age doesn't match with the time the MC spent in coma+therapy, how the "step-mom" was in the beginning of the game declared infertile, only for the MC to remark how good her looked despite giving birth to a lot of kids (the shower scene), how dad's recollection of the events with the clinic (the conversation with the mc while fixing the bikes in the garage) clashes with the early game.

So yeah, I assume this is because of the long development times that go into making the game and stuff get's forgotten or misremembered over the months and years.
Sounds like a good argument to write the entire story first beginng to end before even starting to render it.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes