3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.1 + Persistent Save + Electral Love Patch + WT by JokerLeader
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
Size 680 MiB

NOTE: If you still have your save files from Part 1, you can now replay your last save until the end and then import into Part 2.
If you don't have the saves anymore, don't worry you can just answer some questions and get going.

Version: Part 2 0.1.1 + Patch + WT by JokerLeader
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
Size 97 MiB

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Now part 2 has some good quality renders and characters are also looking as they needed some modern touch and they have got that now hope the game will get an completed tag and update will be as usual as they are.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Now part 2 has some good quality renders and characters are also looking as they needed some modern touch and they have got that now hope the game will get an completed tag and update will be as usual as they are.
Yes the game has improved a lot I hope the updates are a little faster now but I still preferred the old version of Scarlett

Phant0miD

Aug 6, 2021
guys, how can i unlock all route locks at the beginning of chapter 1
Use walkthrow (.pdf file) or in-game walkthrow mode. Also you can NOT get blown in the plane scene AND get blue-haired girl as your GF and open Bi-routes (mostly gay actually) at the same time. So it is much better to send that narcissistic whore at plane to all hells.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So glad I found this one - a non-NTR incest game with more than one male family member is such a rare treat. There are all kinds of threesomes I'm really looking forward to. (And a foursome with Riley and her parents, pretty please?)

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
I have installed the WT mod and got a question. For male characters' routes, it means that you can fuck/get fucked by those characters, right?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I was also not a fan of the model updates and did express my views to the dev. He upgraded to Daz 8.1 models and there were some things that needed to change I guess. I forget the details of the conversation.

I don't think she looks atrocious, though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps some of the lighting is affecting their appearance at times. Not sure.
I see what you mean. V blotchy skin tone when u look close. Part alien maybe?

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game has never had the best face modeling and it would be kinda weird if the odd and freakish expressions were gone at this point. It just wouldn't be the same game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The truth is that this game has a little bit of everything. It even makes him irresistible guys don't even mention his own brother is a hot motherfucker and quite perverted :KEK:
already the Jamal is the best friend anyone can have. But the girls are also very hot especially Kaydance/Scarlett/Gloria and Gina my favorite hope there is some interesting content between her and the other two brothers and the boss Mr. Taro because it seems like she likes him a lot.

Reactions: ja2t

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Just got caught up. The fact I am caught up indicates something about the game grabbed me enough to keep me focused and interested til now, given my limited time these days.

Couple things (spoilers I guess):
My only 'gripes' (they aren't really gripes so much as casual observations) is
1) I was hoping by now we'd have some sort of.. tangible reference/indication/acknowledgement on the How and Why the GinaxScarlett situation happened. Specific details and such. At least by now.
Sometimes it's a succubus in these types of games, sometimes there's something more based in reality, but typically there's some sort of explanation as to what lead up to to breaking the unforgivable taboo, and you'd kind of expect SOMETHING in that regard by this point in the story. We're pretty deep into now. We've received no tangible information whatsoever in this regard (unless I've totally missed something.)

In fact, the mystery about it is probably what kept me enticed and interested. I assumed the doors and the overarching narrative with the parallel worlds and such had something to do with presence of incest in the family but.. now I'm not so sure. In fact, it's starting to feel like they're entirely unrelated? Which is kind of my issue: Personally, I'd like something - anything - that either ties these two plot points together, or acknowledges they're utterly unrelated, in which case the incest thing is just an additional, supplementary plot point. Of course then my desire to know how and why this incestuous relationship began would still remain. It just feels like we're far along enough now to get some sort of insight, even if only briefly, into this situation.
Like why those two specifically? If incest was going to occur in this family while the MC was in a coma (which it clearly did) Why didn't Gina gravitate toward Ron? Why not Roby, or Kaydance? Why her mother, specifically? I for one would very much welcome, if not answers, then at least even minor hints to these questions.

2) Obviously the whole Doors scenario is meant to be the overarching story driving the narrative forward, so as long as info is at least slowly drip fed, I don't think anyone's going to be demanding immediate answers in that regard. It's that little morsel of mystery that keeps people around aside from the wham bam thank you ma'am portions. My only issue here is how little the MC actually used the key lol. We spied only twice? I think? And didn't really glean a whole lot from it in any impactful or meaningful (or secksy) way. Certainly not in a way that drove the narrative forward.

3) Now I haven't read this thread, but as a fellow member, I know its occupants, and I sincerely doubt Riley's the #1 best girl in this game for the vast majority. Poor Riley. I can't help but feel like in any other game, with any other cast, she'd be the all-star best girl stand out. She's just overshadowed by better characters here, which is a testament to the writing and character development the dev has here in this product.

tl;dr: 10/10 game. Would use the key more than the Mc did, which is to say, I'd use it at least 3 times.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes