3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
yeah lets be real though, often those infringing items represent a far smaller proportion than that analogy. It'd more be like you order a burger without pickles, and when you get home there's a small pea-sized section of a pickle on your burger.

I'm thinking stuff like the recent "Her Little Secret" where much ado was over a single render in a game with thousands of renders.

For sure they still got your order wrong, but the disappointment warranted is less.
Eh, to continue the pointless metaphor, If I get a sandwich and they put mayo on it, i'm sending it back and letting them know about it. I'm not familiar with her little secret so I cannot comment on that unfortunately

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I was kinda disappointed though with the overall size of part two - unless you went the gay route there doesnt appear to be any sex scenes with riley, kaydence, or gina.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Looks good. Let's see in the coming updates.
(y) I'm already anxious and waiting for more scenes with Gina. the wild little sister is one of the best I wanted to get mom Scarlett soon but I think when it happens the reward will be double

Reactions: natz23

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you get on the aniyah route? I've tried on multiple saves going to jamals, then shopping instead. Getting caught by scarlett then getting caught by aniyah instead. Everything I've tried leads to her route being locked. I'm using the walkthrough mod and I still can't figure it out.

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
will there be a rework of part 1? in the second part, some characters seem to have forgotten what happened..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But there is no gay sex scenes too in part 2
You'd just kiss your younger brother and the parts ends iirc
I think to see any sex scenes again you'll have to wait a couple of updates, I hope it's not the case but that's what it looks like :HideThePain:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry to parachute in here, but does NTR already exist, or is this for the future? If so, what would the character be? Or maybe more than one.

Reactions: MAD6999 and Ass Fan

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to parachute in here, but does NTR already exist, or is this for the future? If so, what would the character be? Or maybe more than one.
If you ask me it is more like voyeurism, but since you are spying on other people who are having casual sex who you too can have casual sex with it needs the tag. Also, there is an option to share, which again I don't view as the same thing. There is a scene where your girlfriend breaks up with you by kissing another dude after seeing you do far worse but that is the closest we get.

EivindP

Aug 1, 2021
BUG ALERT

just started on part two ... and already got a serious bug:game claims it loaded the autosave from part one, but obviously it didnt load properly as the game doesnt know the names of anybody and dont know what happened in part one (eg it asks me where I met Luna)

Reactions: toobad0912

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
BUG ALERT

just started on part two ... and already got a serious bug:game claims it loaded the autosave from part one, but obviously it didnt load properly as the game doesnt know the names of anybody and dont know what happened in part one (eg it asks me where I met Luna)
Happened to me too... I thought it was weird, but I just went ahead and re-entered all the names and such. But it only applies the name change to the dialogue box, the script (what the character actually says) keeps using the default names.

derodius

Nov 17, 2020
Happened to me too... I thought it was weird, but I just went ahead and re-entered all the names and such. But it only applies the name change to the dialogue box, the script (what the character actually says) keeps using the default names.
yeah i got the same so i think the names might be none veriable in the script, kinda breaks the contnuity but one down side to a good game all in all

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes