3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Does anyone have an idea how much gay content vs straight there is? And if the straight content is avoidable?
im not sure about how far the scenes go because im strictly into punani but theres a route for the dad, brother, jamal, and mr tao and theres straight shit everywhere and you can see jamal and the brother doing stuff

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
im not a ntr lover but not a hater either i simply belong in the category of wanting a choice. i always make 2 saves and do both, one for if i wanna see story connect with them all and keep all women for myself and a save with the ntr for yanking the pud. with that said i have been following this game since forever and a couple things im waiting/hoping for are

1. kaydence ntr/sharing whether it be with the dad (remember hearing the rp where the mom pretended to be kaydence as they fucked) jamal, or even your girlfriends dad id like to see them all get a turn with our permission

2. more kaydence content in general id like to see us pound her chicken

3. riley and her dad, there was something sus going on while the mom was distracting us and itd be noice to see some riley and her dad action and you can build off that like tag teaming riley, tag teaming his wife, or a 4 some and as he plows riley in front of us we are plowing his wife in front of him

just a few off the top of the doom TheNeuronProject dont know if you already thought or planned on any of these but would like to hear your feedback
Let's just say it would surprise you how many planned "situations" are in my notebook for upcoming content.

idk but i seen a guy a page back say something about it not working without the attachment he posted but i havent tried yet myself. and do you mean part 1 has errors or 2 before you look into that
He meant the fan EL patch. I removed the old patching system due to Patreons ever hardening rules on certain content, though that didn't stop one of my patrons from taking it upon himself and making one. As for the errors, it would help immensely if I get some details on them so I can check them out, although there weren't any problems reported by my community with Part 1 after fixing the last bug 1.5-2 months ago.

BigMsgt1978

Jul 1, 2021
Doors Part 2 0.1.1
My Norton keeps deleting this game when I try to start it. I have tried downloading from Gofile and workupload. Norton says it is Riskware. For now I'll pass on Part 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheNeuronProject

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Does anyone have an idea how much gay content vs straight there is? And if the straight content is avoidable?
Starting from part 2 it will be more separated, meaning your choices will make it more clear what scenes you can (want to) unlock. For example, if a path leads you to sex up a girl, there will be a point where you can change the course of action, and doing it again a few times plus making other choices gonna, let's say, "lock you" in a certain route. But enough with the spoilers, I already said too much.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Doors Part 2 0.1.1
My Norton keeps deleting this game when I try to start it. I have tried downloading from Gofile and workupload. Norton says it is Riskware. For now I'll pass on Part 2.
I'm sorry for experiencing such an issue. One of my patrons also had this problem, while another one using also Norton when I asked didn't. Norton is, as far as I know, super picky when it comes to Python code.

Reactions: Ass Fan

BigMsgt1978

Jul 1, 2021
I'm sorry for experiencing such an issue. One of my patrons also had this problem, while another one using also Norton when I asked didn't. Norton is, as far as I know, super picky when it comes to Python code.
Thanks for the reply. For me, out of 1.5 Terabytes of games, this is the only one that Norton has flagged. Yes it might be a false positive. I plan on getting Malwarebytes shortly and I'll test it against that.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Doors Part 2 0.1.1
My advice to you would be to get rid of Nortons it is the actual riskware, you risk your pc running like crap because of it and get infected because it is a terrible AV program. You'd be better off getting Kaspersky or just sticking with Windows Defender.

TheNeuronProject
How does Patreon decide if something has incest in it or whatever violates there code of conduct? Do they have someone play the game or do they just read thru the code itself?

Reactions: IRTilter

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1 / Part 2] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more for Part 1.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download Part 1: - - ANDROID by estrada777
Download Part 2:
- - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone got a non ntr save they wouldn't mind sharing my saves are fucked.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Big improvements from renders side. Now Riley and Kaydance doesn't look ugly anymore and at the same time still maintaining their original looks. So is the mother, in part 1 the mother's head was out of proportion, it looks small compared to her body and now it's perfect with still maintaining her original looks. Well done, i'm excited to wait for more future updates.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Guess I have to wait for the next update for the continuation and I like what you have done in part 2 even if it's short and cant wait to unravel the continuation of the story and more hope next update will be long

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
idk but i seen a guy a page back say something about it not working without the attachment he posted but i havent tried yet myself. and do you mean part 1 has errors or 2 before you look into that
errors from start cant even save without error screen so no saves at all

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
ty for this update dev, but none of the tags is updated... In this Part2 there is no scene, nothing... Please update the tags thankyou

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes