3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
can someone outline the NTR content?
There is no "true" NTR content so far. There is sharing content, but that's not quite the same. The closest you get to that is when you cheat on a girl in from of her, she will act flirty with a guy as revenge, but that's just for a moment. There are also a few joke moments where it seems like two characters are having sex offscreen, that made some people uncomfortable due to giving "NTR vibes". But nothing really fits "true NTR" or the definition used by this site.

Reactions: Lexkar83

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Note: Fixed an error name, I show points to the wrong Person in the end of this update, thank you, pilgrim2003 for letting me know :D

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Does the mod include the patch or do i have to install the patch separately?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Install the mod after you have applied the patch.
I did install the patch first and then the mod but i just noticed that, after returning home, the MC is calling his dad by his name and his mother by her name. Is that normal with the patch on? If i remember well he used to say mom and dad before..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I did install the patch first and then the mod but i just noticed that, after returning home, the MC is calling his dad by his name and his mother by her name. Is that normal with the patch on? If i remember well he used to say mom and dad before..
I'm not sure. Basically, the patch is supposed to work if you say that your mother is your mother in the hospital and you say that Gina is your sister in the airport. I do remember him calling his mom and dad by their names at some points, though.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm not sure. Basically, the patch is supposed to work if you say that your mother is your mother in the hospital and you say that Gina is your sister in the airport. I do remember him calling his mom and dad by their names at some points, though.
Yes that was so before and in the hospital but after returning home it's Scarlett and Ron.. However the grandfather is grandpa.. strange.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Im still playing through it, but I gotta say this game is really special.

I mean, this game on the surface doesn't offer anything remarkable, another VN about a young guy who is super fit and gets to live in a house with generic hot mom, generic older sister and generic younger sister? . Boring as fuck!. Now having a deeper look reveals more interesting deviations from the formula. Little things that make the overall experience quite better like.

1.-Actual males around: Im not really into traditionally gay stuff, but I find quite refreshing and enjoyable to have people like the funny doctor, Jamal, Joe and another bunch of dudes who are actually pretty cool guys to hang around, I don't know if they are all meant to be possible gay LIs, but I really like to have them around and speaking of males.

2.-Male family members are not assholes! I mean, the brother is kind of a douchebag, but you actually have the chance to bury the hatchet and have a nice bonding with him to have a nice sibling relationship, and the dad... this kind of games tend to have a "dad figure" who is either missing, or simply an asshole/abuser. I love how chill and cool the dad is, seeing a father who is actually super caring for his family and is not dead is nice to see.

3.-And the grandpa!!, again, this kind of games usually don't include old people in the family because this is a sex game and nobody is interested in seeing old people on those scenarios. But having him around, doing grandpa stuff...it kinda reminds me of my own grandparents. Sitting around, looking at stuff, retelling old battles over and over, and from time to time sharing a little piece of wisdom. I loved how old people are not presented necessarily as annoying or a burden for everybody but an actual part of the family and a real human being with dignity.

So yeah!, so far has been a blast, this game is not perfect by any means, but again, is quite special and Im enjoying it greatly.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Im still playing through it, but I gotta say this game is really special.

I mean, this game on the surface doesn't offer anything remarkable, another VN about a young guy who is super fit and gets to live in a house with generic hot mom, generic older sister and generic younger sister? . Boring as fuck!. Now having a deeper look reveals more interesting deviations from the formula. Little things that make the overall experience quite better like.

1.-Actual males around: Im not really into traditionally gay stuff, but I find quite refreshing and enjoyable to have people like the funny doctor, Jamal, Joe and another bunch of dudes who are actually pretty cool guys to hang around, I don't know if they are all meant to be possible gay LIs, but I really like to have them around and speaking of males.

2.-Male family members are not assholes! I mean, the brother is kind of a douchebag, but you actually have the chance to bury the hatchet and have a nice bonding with him to have a nice sibling relationship, and the dad... this kind of games tend to have a "dad figure" who is either missing, or simply an asshole/abuser. I love how chill and cool the dad is, seeing a father who is actually super caring for his family and is not dead is nice to see.

3.-And the grandpa!!, again, this kind of games usually don't include old people in the family because this is a sex game and nobody is interested in seeing old people on those scenarios. But having him around, doing grandpa stuff...it kinda reminds me of my own grandparents. Sitting around, looking at stuff, retelling old battles over and over, and from time to time sharing a little piece of wisdom. I loved how old people are not presented necessarily as annoying or a burden for everybody but an actual part of the family and a real human being with dignity.

So yeah!, so far has been a blast, this game is not perfect by any means, but again, is quite special and Im enjoying it greatly.
What makes this game a little different in the male relative and romantic rival department is that the dudes are potential love interests. Well, except maybe grandpa and that inexplicable samurai boss.

Reactions: D-Andy

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Ok I reached the end of content and I gotta say, while I don't really mind having exclusive paths, and replaying the game to pursue different love interests...I gotta admit is pretty annoying how easy is to miss a route. I usually don't like when the game spoils the consequences of the choices you can make and treats the player like an idiot, but I would also like it to be a little less obscure, because there are plenty of options that don't seems to be important but can cut you out of a whole path.

Btw on a more positive note, Im not a fan of NTR as a concept (I mean your partner cheating you not the BS some users think is NTR), but I actually like the fact that most love interests are written as real human beings with past and previous experiences, not some kind of virgin angels who never felt the touch a of a man before. They felt way more real to me when they talk about their previous experiences and I appreciate that, the whole virgin fantasy is pretty lame if you ask me :) .

Overall the game is not perfect, but is pretty enjoyable, and having bisexual paths is quite a pleasant surprise... I don't usually seek for games focused on gay content, but I wouldn't mind to dip my toes into that since Im already invested with the characters because I got to know them really well seeking the other female LIs i look forward on how Roby's path will develop.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Ok I reached the end of content and I gotta say, while I don't really mind having exclusive paths, and replaying the game to pursue different love interests...I gotta admit is pretty annoying how easy is to miss a route. I usually don't like when the game spoils the consequences of the choices you can make and treats the player like an idiot, but I would also like it to be a little less obscure, because there are plenty of options that don't seems to be important but can cut you out of a whole path.

Btw on a more positive note, Im not a fan of NTR as a concept (I mean your partner cheating you not the BS some users think is NTR), but I actually like the fact that most love interests are written as real human beings with past and previous experiences, not some kind of virgin angels who never felt the touch a of a man before. They felt way more real to me when they talk about their previous experiences and I appreciate that, the whole virgin fantasy is pretty lame if you ask me :) .

Overall the game is not perfect, but is pretty enjoyable, and having bisexual paths is quite a pleasant surprise... I don't usually seek for games focused on gay content, but I wouldn't mind to dip my toes into that since Im already invested with the characters because I got to know them really well seeking the other female LIs i look forward on how Roby's path will develop.
Agreed. In some cases, I've gone overboard with the nuances regarding the choices, in Part 2 I revamped it to be more balanced.

Reactions: Kionashi
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes