3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How do i get a blowjob from Bobby?
The path to that relationship is crooked. First you cannot get a blowjob on the plane. Second you need to make the blue haired girl your girlfriend. Third you need to make all the "bro" choices with the brother. Then you have to respond positively when your girlfriend shows up with a strap-on. If you are on the right path there will be a scene where you can jerk him off on the couch. On the fishing trip you need to spend time with him rather than any of the other options and then go on the hike with him to the cave. Just like all the other encounters you can have in the cave, it ends in an embarrassing fashion.

Reactions: D-Andy and Padulo

Padulo

Sep 13, 2020
The path to that relationship is crooked. First you cannot get a blowjob on the plane. Second you need to make the blue haired girl your girlfriend. Third you need to make all the "bro" choices with the brother. Then you have to respond positively when your girlfriend shows up with a strap-on. If you are on the right path there will be a scene where you can jerk him off on the couch. On the fishing trip you need to spend time with him rather than any of the other options and then go on the hike with him to the cave. Just like all the other encounters you can have in the cave, it ends in an embarrassing fashion.
I tried to do what you said but when I got to the fishing trip there was no option to spend time with Bobby.
Is there a specific choice I have to make?

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
I tried to do what you said but when I got to the fishing trip there was no option to spend time with Bobby.
Is there a specific choice I have to make?
I think the only choices not mentioned are the first scene after playing video games with him, in that scene you have to choose to LOOSE-WIN-LOOSE-WIN. That will unlock a scene of jerking of together. If you do all that he should be present at the fishing trip. If you have the relationship with the blonde girl you choose him to sit in the back of the truck (otherwise it happens automatically). During the car ride you need to tell him "I don't mind". I don't think choosing him at the lake is necessary but you may do it to make sure. Finally choose him to go to the cave with you. The rest should develop from there.

I also recommend either using JokerLeader's walkthrough for help and/or downloading the walkthrough from the creators patreon, but that one is a bit hard to navigate, make sure you can read pdf files well.

Reactions: D-Andy and Padulo

Padulo

Sep 13, 2020
I think the only choices not mentioned are the first scene after playing video games with him, in that scene you have to choose to LOOSE-WIN-LOOSE-WIN. That will unlock a scene of jerking of together. If you do all that he should be present at the fishing trip. If you have the relationship with the blonde girl you choose him to sit in the back of the truck (otherwise it happens automatically). During the car ride you need to tell him "I don't mind". I don't think choosing him at the lake is necessary but you may do it to make sure. Finally choose him to go to the cave with you. The rest should develop from there.

I also recommend either using JokerLeader's walkthrough for help and/or downloading the walkthrough from the creators patreon, but that one is a bit hard to navigate, make sure you can read pdf files well.
The problem is: I managed to get the handjob scene and chose all the options in which he appears, but when it comes to exploring the cave, the game flows normally and ends without the blowjob.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The problem is: I managed to get the handjob scene and chose all the options in which he appears, but when it comes to exploring the cave, the game flows normally and ends without the blowjob.
I think also the answer in the car during the trip matters. You have to answer "I don't mind."

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
No, they just walk through the cave and find the gate and then the game ends.
So it seems you needed to make some other decisions during the jerking scene after the video-game. I can send you one my saves before arriving to the lake, where the brother´s route is already opened, if you want.

Padulo

Sep 13, 2020
So it seems you needed to make some other decisions during the jerking scene after the video-game. I can send you one my saves before arriving to the lake, where the brother´s route is already opened, if you want.
If you can I thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I put it in the right folder and loaded it right. I even took my saves out of precaution.
You may have a bad download of the game, try re-downloading it and try again.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes