3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
NTR only happens if you allow it. And no, it's not "hidden but still occuring".
I don't know man, there are multiple times (while im not on an NTR-route, atleast not knowingly) when the text seems to hint something is going on, a good example of this when you visit your 'girlfriends' place (the blue hair chick) and enter the swimming pool with her mom, dude something was going on behind ya back in that scene, and just when you want to check the mom pulls your vision away. Scenes and writing like that are woven troughout.

I don't got a problem with it btw, and haven't played the last version so maybe some things got clarified.

Reactions: mofonistik

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 791 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 756 MB: -

Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Weird, I'm able to download other torrents currently and torrents from that site have worked for me in the past but this one is just stuck on 'Stalled'.
1675106287372.png
as you can see, it works just fine pepeshrug.png

dont mention the slow speed btw. im on a vpn.

ya can hop over to discord and ask our tech wizards there. maybe the problem is a bit more indepth than just logging out and in again.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 2352036
as you can see, it works just fine View attachment 2352038

dont mention the slow speed btw. im on a vpn.

ya can hop over to discord and ask our tech wizards there. maybe the problem is a bit more indepth than just logging out and in again.
I just got it from Mega, thanks though. Really weird that I couldn't get it to work at all, it said there weren't any peers and only one seeder.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017

Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Download: - -
ANDROID by estrada777

Seriously, would it be that difficult to upload that small file here on f95 so you don't have to scoot to other sites.
BTW, Mixdrop makes popups sometimes with virus apps. At least FOUR popups before you can download.

PLEASE STOP SUPPORTING MIXDROP BY USING IT.

Jan 27, 2023
Seriously, would it be that difficult to upload that small file here on f95 so you don't have to scoot to other sites.
BTW, Mixdrop makes popups sometimes with virus apps. At least FOUR popups before you can download.

Adblock + Kingpin browser ftw. No ads, no popups (even on sites that actively block Adblock users like Pandora or di.fm). My default is Mega (that I actually pay $5/TB for) but sometimes that's just not on the host list.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:HideThePain: Guys, I really like the game but the way it is it will take a maximum of 5 years to see a complete gangster with the whole family lol

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Version 1.0.1 is out.
After a week of development.

TheNeuronProject please let's know if you need a course in proper versioning.
I am pretty sure you mean v0.1 because 1.0.1 means:

Your game is complete, and this is the first bugfix of your complete game.

0.1.0 means the first pre-alpha/test build. Those will usually never reach the public.
0.1.1 would be the first bugfix of the first pre-alpha/test build.
0.3-0.6 (approx) is alpha stage
0.6-0.9 is beta
and 1.0 is a completed project.

Jan 27, 2023
Version 1.0.1 is out.

0.1.0 means the first pre-alpha/test build. Those will usually never reach the public.
0.6-0.9 is beta
If only there was a law to enforce that (that also makes it illegal to name your movie or AVN a title that has already been previously used by someone else, it's confusing), but there's no industry-wide standard and dev's pretty much label them what they feel like with each mostly using their own numbering scheme. There's this AVN called Shrink where the last release is v0.2.5 on one site and is v 0.6 on another but there is no noticable difference between the two when actually reading them, and that's not even close to the only confusing example (I can only imagine how many other duplicates with oddball version labels and title changes/reworks of the same content are hiding in my AVN collection of thousands).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Version 1.0.1 is out.

0.6-0.9 is beta
Sorry, but perhaps you would like know that (1) The game has been developed from 2019. (2) The previous update is much older than one week (3) The are also different "update-numbering-systems" in the world, although perhaps less "logical".

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Use ublock or similar programs. I never have any problems with mixdrop or other sites with that running.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Dev's need to learn how to put a force stop skipping before END OF GAME. Some games are just tedious with over talking while having interesting content.
As a writer with over half a century experience (anonymously or under other names) I have a clue about when you say too much about nothing or nothing about what what.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If only there was a law to enforce that (that also makes it illegal to name your movie or AVN a title that has already been previously used by someone else, it's confusing), but there's no industry-wide standard and dev's pretty much label them what they feel like with each mostly using their own numbering scheme. There's this AVN called Shrink where the last release is v0.2.5 on one site and is v 0.6 on another but there is no noticable difference between the two when actually reading them, and that's not even close to the only confusing example (I can only imagine how many other duplicates with oddball version labels and title changes/reworks of the same content are hiding in my AVN collection of thousands).
I knew hookers (as friends) back in the 90's that would charge $50 at 5pm for the same thing they'd do at 3AM for $5. This is the way of the world.

Reactions: PervertAndProudOfIt

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 953 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 918 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Hi Joker,
I tried using the "Compressed Size Win/Linux" version tonight and it's getting a lot of image not found errors.
The \game\images\ folder only has two subfolder, one with an INI, and the other with a PSD, but no images.

Thanks for your work ,
Cheers.

Edit: just downloaded the full game and it has the same contents in the images folder, so that's clearly not the issue. I'm not getting the same image not found errors though.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
okay...I started with the mod...but I can't get any sex scenes with Gina nor any other family member...not trying that bi route bs though...somehow, I didn't get any lewd scene except for with the first girl and the BJ in the plane that i chose to not get .-. wtf....

Jan 27, 2023
Dev's need to learn how to put a force stop skipping before END OF GAME. Some games are just tedious with over talking while having interesting content.
As a writer with over half a century experience (anonymously or under other names) I have a clue about when you say too much about nothing or nothing about what what.
Yeah it seems it's all about the word count. Paying writers by the word (as is often the case for more than just AVN's) leads to such scenarios. That's kinda the point of having renders with the words in a VN, you should be showing more than telling (far fewer words and far more renders than I often actually see here). The one I'm working on (still writing/planning) the rough goal is 50-100 hours of read time by completion, which will be mostly dialog between characters and only as-necessary inner monologues (that doen't repeat the same idea 50 different ways for the next 100 renders, even I will just skip that). While that makes the overall task guargantuan (probably ~50-100k renders) in the end it will probably be more worth it, as I don't want too many people saying they got bored and just skipped 80% of the 600k-1M words I wasted effort writing (and by extension also the visuals I posed and rendered).

Reactions: Bobber Tail
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes