3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
5.8GB download :(
why not convert the images to PNG or Webpg?
could convert to a file that doesn't ask for so many GB.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
It is a synonym for incest. I once read it somewhere and I thought it would be kinda interesting to see the reactions it would get. :3
Psychology like Freud: The Electra complex is a psychoanalytic term used to describe a girl's sense of competition with her mother for the affections of her father. It is comparable to the Oedipus complex in males. According to Freud, during female psychosexual development, a young girl is initially attached to her mother.

Reactions: KingArthur101

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
How long for part 2 of the update ? and is there a changelog ? I don't normally play divided updates but I wanna know if part 2 is soon to be released or it will take couple of months also to make ?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Will there be more scenes with Gina? I'm missing that in the game.:sneaky::LOL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
normaly would aggree...it was good game, before ntr happend ...
Man in my opinion the game is the same I played when I didn't have NTR the game remains the same if you don't like some tags that were placed in the game very simple avoid them if you want.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's well, simple just stay true to your girlfriend I forgot her name lol Anyway.. then the girl you are with will tell you that she has a desire to fuck other girls with a cock belt then you will have the choice if you want this one in-game content type
WTF? And this happens on the faithful vanilla route..?

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
How long for part 2 of the update ? and is there a changelog ? I don't normally play divided updates but I wanna know if part 2 is soon to be released or it will take couple of months also to make ?
On the patreon page the dev said the 2nd part is still in development, he is taking suggestions from patrons on changing Gina's hair colour so I think it will take some time

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yougiblack
Jan 27, 2023
Will there be more scenes with Gina? I'm missing that in the game.:sneaky::LOL:
I'm wondering this myself. For some reason the latest 1.0 version has the 2 scenes where she fucks the MC removed (the sauna floor scene and the couch ride scene), arguably the best 2 scenes in the whole VN so far. A bug? If not I'm so glad I didn't empty my recycle bin and kept the old v0.7. Also wondering how I unlock the black girl, she's the only one where I follow Joker's WT mod and she ends up locked out after the she wakes up in his bed (no sex). Apparently the harem aspect is limited and you can't stuff every pink hole and suck every cock in 1 read.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Doors-THENEURONPROJECT-1.0.1P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I don't think your torrent is working? At least it isn't for me.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
thats on you. torrent is working just fine.

maybe log out and back in again. or if you use utorrent, trash that software and get a proper one.
Weird, I'm able to download other torrents currently and torrents from that site have worked for me in the past but this one is just stuck on 'Stalled'.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I get excited when this game shows up on the new release because the hottub scene with mom & daughter always comes to mind, and want to see that expand.. Then I open the game and remember the robot-transformation that occured on the 'mom's face somewhere along the way and am disappointed again.

I wish her face wasn't all flat, angular and shiney, like a robot, and more like it was origionally. her body is to die for, buttah face!

• Red Heart
Reactions: .Septic.
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes