3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v0.7.0.1 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
In this once every 3 month update see MC get into a truck with people, chill next to a river and explore a cave. Hope you didn't expect anything else cause that's all you get. See you in 3 months

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Finish all the contents of the game already and thanks for that walkthrough mod joker leader hope to see more new gay bi incest scenes with Roby Jamal joe the father of the main character and hope the corruption path of these characters will be available soon and hope the main character can have sex with these characters soon and hope to see more new male characters that will have a gay and bi scenes in the future updates of the game

Reactions: pick0112 and D-Andy

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Prompt password for computer
She can catch you with her laptop, and she will say that the Password is Kaydance1234, but at this moment there's no working password for the laptop.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Story continues but content... still pretty bare imo a bunch of choices that lead to nothing except maybe in the future (whenever that will be). Still nothing NTR wise not even any teasing which is a huge disappointment. Even with the mod and following it

Reactions: Shalamar94

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Story continues but content... still pretty bare imo a bunch of choices that lead to nothing except maybe in the future (whenever that will be). Still nothing NTR wise not even any teasing which is a huge disappointment. Even with the mod and following it
I think the Dev has quite precise ideas about his project and it certainly doesn't fit to standard NTR etc. The most "mainstream" feature is that the MC can corrupte people arround, and even in this the game is not ordinary...

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I think the Dev has quite precise ideas about his project and it certainly doesn't fit to standard NTR etc. The most "mainstream" feature is that the MC can corrupte people arround, and even in this the game is not ordinary...
If that's true then that dev should remove it from the game all together instead of stringing NTR fans along for the ride they will never really get. The NTR options in-game where they show nothing but the people talk about the event shouldn't even be in-game. Don't get me wrong i like the rest of it and it has potential.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
how do I unblock it ? this route View attachment 2197894 View attachment 2197895
don't understand anything :cautious:
Some routes are locked based on your previous decisions. Such as if you didn't spy on the girls in the hot tub on the first night or if you rejected the gay little brother. These decisions have cascading effects through the rest of the game that will lock you out of content. I'm not sure what choice you made previously to keep you from entering the bathroom but it probably can't be unlocked without replaying some portion of the game and perhaps making a decision that you didn't want to make in the first place.

Reactions: erikus

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
how to see them uh ?
View attachment 2198173 this scene ?
If I'm following everything correctly, you'd need to be able to unlock brother's tablet with the correct password. This leads to some sort of recon where you end up in the kitchen. Later on, you get a choice to either hang out with Jamal or Visit M and G at the hairdresser. You choose the hair dresser and see everyone lezzing out on each other.

Reactions: erikus
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes