3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v0.6.9 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, one of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey Joker! Not to rush you or anything but do you still work on this game? I will wait for your mod if you do but if you don't I go ahead and download it now

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v0.6.9 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, one of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more.

Features:

Installation:

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
0.7.0.1?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Doors [v0.7.0.1 Bugfix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 747 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 712 MB: -

Doors Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Followed the pdf walk-through for the old version, and then checked mod's script file for hints. I couldn't produce Kaydance's dialog where you get the initial +1 to kroutep16, kdraw was true, so this character was cut from some scenes like hot tub and movie night, and so on. I'm going to mess with it some more but with kdraw being true, the path should have been started as far as I understand. I'll give it another go.

It's a bummer how some sort of walk-through is necessary to make good use of your time. Sure, there's the occasional hint that a path is locked, but that's a potential time-sink narrowing it down, not to mention the game is inconsistent in how it delivers the next frame, sometimes click, sometimes wait. It's just another level of tedium and it could be better.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Followed the pdf walk-through for the old version, and then checked mod's script file for hints. I couldn't produce Kaydance's dialog where you get the initial +1 to kroutep16, kdraw was true, so this character was cut from some scenes like hot tub and movie night, and so on. I'm going to mess with it some more but with kdraw being true, the path should have been started as far as I understand. I'll give it another go.

It's a bummer how some sort of walk-through is necessary to make good use of your time. Sure, there's the occasional hint that a path is locked, but that's a potential time-sink narrowing it down, not to mention the game is inconsistent in how it delivers the next frame, sometimes click, sometimes wait. It's just another level of tedium and it could be better.
Have you tried to offer your help to the dev? Perhaps it would be appreciated...

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Have you tried to offer your help to the dev? Perhaps it would be appreciated...
Had another run of it after deleting saves and persistent file. I'll wait for input and/or the mod from JokerLeader . Once I'm at the point of wiping files and trying again with no success its time to shelve it and wait for the pros. I wouldn't ever post anywhere but here regardless.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Followed the pdf walk-through for the old version, and then checked mod's script file for hints. I couldn't produce Kaydance's dialog where you get the initial +1 to kroutep16, kdraw was true, so this character was cut from some scenes like hot tub and movie night, and so on.
In my WT Mod you will get every single scene with her, but yes, there are no scenes in the hot tub and movie night for Kaydance, except for some dialogues.

There are some early choices that can take you off from triggering the +1 to kroutep16.

Reactions: binglebangles

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Can someone clear my doubts?
Which of the download methods is the most up-to-date version?
gofile is at 5.1GB, pixeldrain at 5.05, mixdrop and mega at 4.71.
If I go by size would it be the gofile and perhaps the pixeldrain (since the gofile may have rounded the size)?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes