3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Older sister in the living room after the movie,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks a lot bro for the great tips I never got this scene now I'm going to put it into practice I didn't know that one route would put the other on the same path lol

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks a lot bro for the great tips I never got this scene now I'm going to put it into practice I didn't know that one route would put the other on the same path lol
You're welcome ;)
Yeah, some choices don't make sense but for some reason they are connected.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Good thing here.. There are many heroes like you to help us in these moments if it wasn't for you I would never know these hidden paths the step by step doesn't help much either so it's complicated but this is a great game I'm loving the path of Gina now. hehe

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Good thing here.. There are many heroes like you to help us in these moments if it wasn't for you I would never know these hidden paths the step by step doesn't help much either so it's complicated but this is a great game I'm loving the path of Gina now. hehe
Enjoy her :D

Reactions: Ass Fan

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
This is my first ever VN, hope you guys enjoy it just as much I enjoy making it. Feedback is appreciated.
Why did you possible think it was a good idea to put fatal puzzles/riddles in the game? Are you just trying to make everything so different that people dont have any energy for a fap lmao

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Why did you possible think it was a good idea to put fatal puzzles/riddles in the game? Are you just trying to make everything so different that people dont have any energy for a fap lmao
Well, you are right if you have discovered that Doors are not for those, who read VN primarly and almost exclusively for fap. But be sure, there are also different users (sometimes called readers :))

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
That spin the bottle game destroyed Gina as a LI for me, I had absolutely no interest in her previous detail sexual exploits or her futa fantasy... TMI
Don't forget the part where she is asked who her best lay is. For me the MC hoping that she doesn't say that he is the best lay she has ever had and instead it is someone else then himself. What kind of guy wishes that his sexual time with a LI is not the number one experience they have ever had?

Teezlove

Sep 18, 2017
Am I the only one who can't seem to get this game to start? It always crashes before the loading screen.
Can anyone help?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Don't forget the part where she is asked who her best lay is. For me the MC hoping that she doesn't say that he is the best lay she has ever had and instead it is someone else then himself. What kind of guy wishes that his sexual time with a LI is not the number one experience they have ever had?
A failed guy lol I think every man wants to always have special moments in his sex acts and lots of new experiences too. even more when you feel like you're with the right girl ;)

Reactions: Onetogo

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
what’s the NTR scenes in this game, like how do I do that route. Im trying to do each route
Are with Gina is in the bathtub part here I will leave all the steps to make you more informed about everything you have to do. Link

After you go this route praise Gina's boobs focus all questions on her

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
How do I choose Bisexual path.. Anyone help please
It's well, simple just stay true to your girlfriend I forgot her name lol Anyway.. then the girl you are with will tell you that she has a desire to fuck other girls with a cock belt then you will have the choice if you want this one in-game content type

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes