3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I'd love If the MC and Riley had a bissex relationship and then we could kid with Jamal, MC's brother and different guys

Reactions: Ass Fan

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
If I'm following everything correctly, you'd need to be able to unlock brother's tablet with the correct password. This leads to some sort of recon where you end up in the kitchen. Later on, you get a choice to either hang out with Jamal or Visit M and G at the hairdresser. You choose the hair dresser and see everyone lezzing out on each other.
I find the tablet, but at what point to enter the password
how to find out the password of the brothers

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I finished the game content yesterday and loved it.
I think it's great that enabling the gay route with one character doesn't lock you into a gay route with everyone else. But one thing I didn't like was that I couldn't make the scene with "ron" not happen, dad-son fetish is a big no for me.
One other thing I didn't like involves the main reason I played this game, the lack of ntr or sharing scenes.
Especially with a girlfriend, what's the use of being able to share your sister who is already a big bitch and not your girlfriend?
One of the things I wanted to happen is some girlfriend scenes with the younger brother, I think that would be a really interesting dynamic.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I'm sorry but why would anybody ever after learning such useful and very important secret info NOT TURN IT INTO THE GREATEST TIMES THAT HE COULD?!?!?! YOU HAVE THE WEAPON TO BECOME THE RING LEADER OF ALL THE WOMEN AND WHAT DO WE GET........... WE FOLLOW SCARLETT AND GINA TO SALON AND ALL WE GET IS WATCHING THE MOM, SIS AND DOC HAVE A LESBO MEET IN WHERE WE DO NOTHING........ I am beyond shocked how dumb and what a waste this shit is and why the hell doesn't the mc just walk right inside the room and say what the hell is this? Is this what was so secretive in the car and a reason to lie to my face again? First you lie yesterday, or is something in your eye again Scarlett and you need to strip with your daughter and old buiddy so what they can use their toungue to get it out like Gina did oh wait she had it in your mouth just as you did yours with her? I wonder who else knows bout this fun time you all are up to cause I know Ron is up to speed on it , RIGHT SCARLETT & he must be waiting for some more of your acting as a daughter roleplay again so he can spank the bad girl and fuck his wife who acts like their own child who is taking daddys cock? Well How bout we roleplay now and you be mommy and i will be your son and Gina plays Sis while doc can be the long lost buddy of yours you miss who would probably be here anyways if was here huh?1??1 Yes Now you 2 get down and start working that my with your lying & cheating mouths cause I know this isn't gonna be at all an issue with you Scarlett since hell Gina was just as much involved in your meet up. I am glad your here doc, Scarlett tried to have me go to hospital to see you and look where you really would have been while I sat waiting, foe that Scarlett you can start making it up to me by getting fucked first while your Gina gets ate out by ya good ol pal. If this is wrong or if you are not wanting to do anything that is okay. We can use the time to find Ron and you can tell him you have been cheating on him and who it is who you were found with since this SUDDENLY IS AN ISSUE FOR YOU AND WANT TO NOT DO IT CAUSE IF YOU THINK THIS KEEPS GOING ON WITHOUT ME GETTING ANYTHING FROM NOW ON THAT WOULD BVE AN EPIC MISTAKE.
I just do not get why any fuckin body ever gets this kind of shit drop in their lap and does nothing at all with it and it is not just this alone that is starting to get a bit ridiculous. This really ruins the mc and is now added to the long list of simp ass weak and joke of a male protaginist in theese games. It is becoming a every fuckin game shitshow of how a man is being made out to do and act out choices and these fucking mc's ARE SAD FUCKING LOSERS WITH NO BALLS AT ALL WHO DON'T AND NEVER SEEM TO SPEAK UP OR SAY WHAT A REAL FUCKING GUY SAYS OR DOES IN THE MOMENTS IN THESE GAMES. FUCK ALL THEM. START MAKING THE MC REAL LIFE REFLECTIVE CHARACTERS OR MAKE FUCKING LESBO CONTENT. IF ANY MAN HAS THIS AT HIS DISPOSAL HE IS FUCKING 2 IF NOT ALL 3 THESE SLUTS AND THAT IS WHAT IS A REAL LIFE ACT MISSING HERE AND IN SO MANYB OTHER OF THESE GAMES. IF YOU CANNOT MAN UP and present real ways of how guys are than you need to look in the mirror all you dudes who make these games cause 9 of 10 nof these games get it wrong and sadly it looks like it is from those who never been in these or similar situations and act like a weak lil bitch cause some women spoke to you like women do when they are pissed off or just a bitch. You dont go sub like all these girly loser mc's look at that cunt and tell her to fuck off and when she pushes back tell her to eat ur dick and mean it, ya might get ya lil willy wet if ya show you are a fuckin cock swinging male with actual nutz for her mouth! mean fuck this shit here with watching is gay as fuck and he should be whipped and beat for not taking the situation he was giftyed into his hands and even more so when Gina even tells him to come back there and just roill with it and we are hopeful we are bout to be having an awesome scene leading up to it and it is the most terrible scene ever and makes me want to punch shit for wasting time to get to it! Fuckin dev grow a pair and use your brain. or get out from your computer and live life and mostly get a real guy friend to show you how to be a MAN NOT A LITTLE FAIRY BITCH WHO HAS YOU PUTTING THE GOT DAMN PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL CAUSE NOPE NO NONO STOP IT NOW AND NEVER AGAIN, IT IS JUST PUSSY MAN GO GET IT LICK IT SUCK IT BITE IT AND MOST IMPIORTANT, FUCKIN SMASH THAT SHIT LIKE YOU MEAN IT AND SHOOT YA LOAD IN IT OR ALL OVER IT OR WHEREVER BUT DONT YOU DARE GIVE ANYMORE SCENES WITH TRHIUS WEAK ASS LOSER SHIT! FUCK I FEEL LIKE I JUST PLAYED WINGS OF SILICONE AGAIN BUT HEY ITS NOT AS FUCKED BUT YOU ARE GETTING THERE.......

View attachment 2201291 View attachment 2201294 View attachment 2201295 View attachment 2201298 View attachment 2201300
Bloody hell, that was a challenging text to get through. All caps, intermittent punctuation, circular structure. Are you ok? That felt like a shout for help, or a frustrated scream in anger, can’t tell which.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm very happy with this update, I just hope that this time there's more content with mine Gina.

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
my game keeps ending after the walk with roby in the woods, is the game unfinished or am i fucking up

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
my game keeps ending after the walk with roby in the woods, is the game unfinished or am i fucking up
FFR, if a game is finished a Completed label will appear beside its name (in pretty much any listing on the site, include at the top of this thread). So if you don't see that label, the game is not done yet. I haven't played this most recent release, so I don't know whether there's anything after that scene. But there won't be anything that feels like a conclusion to the game yet.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
tried installing mod 3 ways errors everytime
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'JokerMod/cool.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 181, in render
    renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2096, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 639, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "renpy/text/font.py", line 702, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "renpy/text/font.py", line 643, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'JokerMod/cool.ttf'.

probably me but i copied pasted extracted into and dragged file into

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
I'm sorry but why would anybody ever after learning such useful and very important secret info NOT TURN IT INTO THE GREATEST TIMES THAT HE COULD?!?!?! YOU HAVE THE WEAPON TO BECOME THE RING LEADER OF ALL THE WOMEN AND WHAT DO WE GET........... WE FOLLOW SCARLETT AND GINA TO SALON AND ALL WE GET IS WATCHING THE MOM, SIS AND DOC HAVE A LESBO MEET IN WHERE WE DO NOTHING........ I am beyond shocked how dumb and what a waste this shit is and why the hell doesn't the mc just walk right inside the room and say what the hell is this? Is this what was so secretive in the car and a reason to lie to my face again? First you lie yesterday, or is something in your eye again Scarlett and you need to strip with your daughter and old buiddy so what they can use their toungue to get it out like Gina did oh wait she had it in your mouth just as you did yours with her? I wonder who else knows bout this fun time you all are up to cause I know Ron is up to speed on it , RIGHT SCARLETT & he must be waiting for some more of your acting as a daughter roleplay again so he can spank the bad girl and fuck his wife who acts like their own child who is taking daddys cock? Well How bout we roleplay now and you be mommy and i will be your son and Gina plays Sis while doc can be the long lost buddy of yours you miss who would probably be here anyways if was here huh?1??1 Yes Now you 2 get down and start working that my with your lying & cheating mouths cause I know this isn't gonna be at all an issue with you Scarlett since hell Gina was just as much involved in your meet up. I am glad your here doc, Scarlett tried to have me go to hospital to see you and look where you really would have been while I sat waiting, foe that Scarlett you can start making it up to me by getting fucked first while your Gina gets ate out by ya good ol pal. If this is wrong or if you are not wanting to do anything that is okay. We can use the time to find Ron and you can tell him you have been cheating on him and who it is who you were found with since this SUDDENLY IS AN ISSUE FOR YOU AND WANT TO NOT DO IT CAUSE IF YOU THINK THIS KEEPS GOING ON WITHOUT ME GETTING ANYTHING FROM NOW ON THAT WOULD BVE AN EPIC MISTAKE.
I just do not get why any fuckin body ever gets this kind of shit drop in their lap and does nothing at all with it and it is not just this alone that is starting to get a bit ridiculous. This really ruins the mc and is now added to the long list of simp ass weak and joke of a male protaginist in theese games. It is becoming a every fuckin game shitshow of how a man is being made out to do and act out choices and these fucking mc's ARE SAD FUCKING LOSERS WITH NO BALLS AT ALL WHO DON'T AND NEVER SEEM TO SPEAK UP OR SAY WHAT A REAL FUCKING GUY SAYS OR DOES IN THE MOMENTS IN THESE GAMES. FUCK ALL THEM. START MAKING THE MC REAL LIFE REFLECTIVE CHARACTERS OR MAKE FUCKING LESBO CONTENT. IF ANY MAN HAS THIS AT HIS DISPOSAL HE IS FUCKING 2 IF NOT ALL 3 THESE SLUTS AND THAT IS WHAT IS A REAL LIFE ACT MISSING HERE AND IN SO MANYB OTHER OF THESE GAMES. IF YOU CANNOT MAN UP and present real ways of how guys are than you need to look in the mirror all you dudes who make these games cause 9 of 10 nof these games get it wrong and sadly it looks like it is from those who never been in these or similar situations and act like a weak lil bitch cause some women spoke to you like women do when they are pissed off or just a bitch. You dont go sub like all these girly loser mc's look at that cunt and tell her to fuck off and when she pushes back tell her to eat ur dick and mean it, ya might get ya lil willy wet if ya show you are a fuckin cock swinging male with actual nutz for her mouth! mean fuck this shit here with watching is gay as fuck and he should be whipped and beat for not taking the situation he was giftyed into his hands and even more so when Gina even tells him to come back there and just roill with it and we are hopeful we are bout to be having an awesome scene leading up to it and it is the most terrible scene ever and makes me want to punch shit for wasting time to get to it! Fuckin dev grow a pair and use your brain. or get out from your computer and live life and mostly get a real guy friend to show you how to be a MAN NOT A LITTLE FAIRY BITCH WHO HAS YOU PUTTING THE GOT DAMN PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL CAUSE NOPE NO NONO STOP IT NOW AND NEVER AGAIN, IT IS JUST PUSSY MAN GO GET IT LICK IT SUCK IT BITE IT AND MOST IMPIORTANT, FUCKIN SMASH THAT SHIT LIKE YOU MEAN IT AND SHOOT YA LOAD IN IT OR ALL OVER IT OR WHEREVER BUT DONT YOU DARE GIVE ANYMORE SCENES WITH TRHIUS WEAK ASS LOSER SHIT! FUCK I FEEL LIKE I JUST PLAYED WINGS OF SILICONE AGAIN BUT HEY ITS NOT AS FUCKED BUT YOU ARE GETTING THERE.......

View attachment 2201291 View attachment 2201294 View attachment 2201295 View attachment 2201298 View attachment 2201300
you need some help bro, it's just a game so calm down :D

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018

The official response from a wise guy:
ray-liotta-lmao.gif

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes