3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi Joker,
I tried using the "Compressed Size Win/Linux" version tonight and it's getting a lot of image not found errors.
The \game\images\ folder only has two subfolder, one with an INI, and the other with a PSD, but no images.

Thanks for your work ,
Cheers.

Edit: just downloaded the full game and it has the same contents in the images folder, so that's clearly not the issue. I'm not getting the same image not found errors though.
I'm re-doing the compressed version

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I don´t understand why this VN is rated so low. I like it very much especially using the WT-mod.
I understand that it is confusing without a walkthrough, but i think it is really worth it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don´t understand why this VN is rated so low. I like it very much especially using the WT-mod.
I understand that it is confusing without a walkthrough, but i think it is really worth it.
This isn't a terrible game but it does have pathing problems. Some of them are frustrating to folks who see a specific tag and are playing it for that. It is full of weird stuff like if you hug your sister at the airport you lock out all the lesbian content or if you get a blow job on the airplane you block out all the gay/bi content because that is only unlockable if you have a girlfriend(?). I think the thing that pissed me off the most is that all content with the little sister and her friend are locked off if you chose to go to the hospital after you black out. I also managed to fuck up so that I never meet the horned girl in the other dimension but later she shows up like we have been talking all along. Also after the party there is a scene where if you make specific choices it acts like you are checking everybody's rooms but you don't see anything there is just the sound of doors opening. I think that this bug is because you never charged the key. Maybe it is by design or maybe it is just part of a larger story that will unfold in part two but I can see why people think this game is unplayable without a walkthrough.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Yes, i agree! But there is a walkthrough and even a walkthrough mod, so why not use it? I don´t get it. Why lock out of content just because you don´t accept help? Especially for people like me who HATES ntr . Jokers WT-mods always make sure you are informed of every single consequence of choice. Thats why i support him on patreon.

Reactions: Lexkar83

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I feel like the choice where you say you might be into pegging when visiting Riley in the morning is only to unlock bisexuality, which doesn't make sense, people into pegging aren't necessarily into guys, some might be, but most aren't, bisexuality should be chosen in a scene with a guy, that Riley choice should only unlock pegging opportunities, which it probably doesn't even do at all.

Jan 27, 2023
This isn't a terrible game but it does have pathing problems. Some of them are frustrating to folks who see a specific tag and are playing it for that. It is full of weird stuff like if you hug your sister at the airport you lock out all the lesbian content or if you get a blow job on the airplane you block out all the gay/bi content because that is only unlockable if you have a girlfriend(?). I think the thing that pissed me off the most is that all content with the little sister and her friend are locked off if you chose to go to the hospital after you black out. I also managed to fuck up so that I never meet the horned girl in the other dimension but later she shows up like we have been talking all along. Also after the party there is a scene where if you make specific choices it acts like you are checking everybody's rooms but you don't see anything there is just the sound of doors opening. I think that this bug is because you never charged the key. Maybe it is by design or maybe it is just part of a larger story that will unfold in part two but I can see why people think this game is unplayable without a walkthrough.
Yeah, really weird and counterintuitive choices/consequences. I tried it once without a WT and left me pulling my hair out wondering how/why I was locked out of content I was actually trying to get. I just hope it doesn't end up that if you had sex with Gina you don't get to with Kaydance or vice versa with subsequent Gina scenes. But I think most of the under rating is coming from the NTR haters that consider seeing Gina have fun with mom and her friend at the massage parlor as NTR or even just asking her about her prior sexual experience during spin the bottle (don't ask questions you possibly don't want to hear the answers to). Without a WT the ways to avoid that are not as obvious as most AVNs.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Wizard85

Aug 6, 2018
The walkthrough ends after the storm and I seem to be locked out of a route on the fishing trip. Does anyone know what it is and what decision triggers it?

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah, weird, counterintuitive choices/consequences. I tried it once without a WT and it left me pulling my hair out wondering how/why I was locked out of content I was trying to get. I just hope it doesn't end up that if you had sex with Gina you don't get to with Kaydance or vice versa with subsequent Gina scenes. But I think most of the under rating is coming from the NTR haters that consider seeing Gina have fun with mom and her friend at the massage parlor as NTR or even just asking her about her prior sexual experience during spin the bottle (don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to). Without a WT the ways to avoid that are not as obvious as most AVNs.
With the walkthrough mod I didn't get any lewd scene past the girlfriend .-. I don't get it dude

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Another thing I have noticed that might help out people enjoy the game. If you install the incest patch you need to install the walkthrough mod afterward because the patch will disable some or all of the walkthrough. It also appears that some of the patch gets "unpatched" by the walkthrough mod. Not to say that they are incompatible just that you need to make sure that you install the WT mod last.

Reactions: MrBenny

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Finish the current version already and can't wait for part 2 and the grand reveal of the mystery person in the pod and of course more lewd and naughty things to come in the 2nd part of the upcoming update and I put the electral love patch on my game so hoping to see more corruptive lewd ways for Roby Jamal Anthony and other male members of the family that's all

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
Finish the current version already and can't wait for part 2 and the grand reveal of the mystery person in the pod and of course more lewd and naughty things to come in the 2nd part of the upcoming update and I put the electral love patch on my game so hoping to see more corruptive lewd ways for Roby Jamal Anthony and other male members of the family that's all
Me too, can't wait for Ron's route to start. Currently, the development is super slow which is understandable considering their relationship

kogoro_mori

Jul 4, 2022
How do i get a blowjob from Bobby?
dunno what the original names are, i renamed them all.. but if you mean the little brother.. well, i took all gay/bi options that were available, excluding Jamal.
Then you will get the bj inside a cave later at the trip. and it's amazingly done btw.

Reactions: D-Andy and Padulo

Padulo

Sep 13, 2020
dunno what the original names are, i renamed them all.. but if you mean the little brother.. well, i took all gay/bi options that were available, excluding Jamal.
Then you will get the bj inside a cave later at the trip. and it's amazingly done btw.
Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes