3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
how to enter the bathroom while the mom is showering?
fix that goddamn bug already...

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So how is it that all the characters got a make over and look decent to great but the MC still ends up looking like a derp?

1681668995534.png

I honestly don't get it.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
im not a ntr lover but not a hater either i simply belong in the category of wanting a choice. i always make 2 saves and do both, one for if i wanna see story connect with them all and keep all women for myself and a save with the ntr for yanking the pud. with that said i have been following this game since forever and a couple things im waiting/hoping for are

1. kaydence ntr/sharing whether it be with the dad (remember hearing the rp where the mom pretended to be kaydence as they fucked) jamal, or even your girlfriends dad id like to see them all get a turn with our permission

2. more kaydence content in general id like to see us pound her chicken

3. riley and her dad, there was something sus going on while the mom was distracting us and itd be noice to see some riley and her dad action and you can build off that like tag teaming riley, tag teaming his wife, or a 4 some and as he plows riley in front of us we are plowing his wife in front of him

just a few off the top of the doom TheNeuronProject dont know if you already thought or planned on any of these but would like to hear your feedback

Last edited:

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
nothing but errors everytime i try this game think im done .
idk but i seen a guy a page back say something about it not working without the attachment he posted but i havent tried yet myself. and do you mean part 1 has errors or 2 before you look into that

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes