3.40 star(s) 56 Votes

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
So i play this game way back, i think like version 1. Stopped playing for whatever reason.
Is Riley essential to the story? Reason i ask is cuz she looks so frickin ugly. I've so far put her down at every opportunity but she still seemed offended on the plane when i stated we are not a couple. Will she stick around like a bad cold?
There is an unskippable and unstoppable footjob from Riley in this latest update. It sucks

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Doors-THENEURONPROJECT-P2v0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HUNUTAN

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to trigger kaydance and luna threesome? I can't be bothered to load some previous save from who knows when and walkthrough mode i installed is sending me to main menu when last update ended and i doubt walkthrough mode would even let me to see multiple paths in one playthrough anyway. So is there some code i can input in console to see kaydance luna threesome from this update?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
How to trigger kaydance and luna threesome? I can't be bothered to load some previous save from who knows when and walkthrough mode i installed is sending me to main menu when last update ended and i doubt walkthrough mode would even let me to see multiple paths in one playthrough anyway. So is there some code i can input in console to see kaydance luna threesome from this update?
When you start a new game and input choices you need to choose to meet luna for the first time at her place not the hot tub, that choice start luna route and gets you the scene.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
When you start a new game and input choices you need to choose to meet luna for the first time at her place not the hot tub, that choice start luna route and gets you the scene.
In my case the deciding factor was to not alter her personality to dominant, otherwise she start chasing some cat and no threesome, odd choice to lock you out of the scene but whatever...

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes