3.30 star(s) 57 Votes
Aug 24, 2024
I am afraid you misunderstand me. For me it is not a discussion 'incest' or 'not incest' in the VN. I don't care. For me it is not consistent in a story that one moment it is stated that they are twins and in the next moment they are not related. That's all.

cmonn

Apr 29, 2023
I am afraid you misunderstand me. For me it is not a discussion 'incest' or 'not incest' in the VN. I don't care. For me it is not consistent in a story that one moment it is stated that they are twins and in the next moment they are not related. That's all.
I get it. In my opinion the dev should just add landlady and roommates instead of trying to pretend they're adopted.

Aug 24, 2024
Sometimes a spelling error can be quite funny. See that sword above Taro Riki? Imagine Ethan taking it and he cuts Taro in small pieces (chop chop chop). It was nice to 'meat' you and after the slicing Ethan is going to a butcher or a sushi bar......

meet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Are there any new scenes on the gay route of the game in this new update cause I haven't played this game for a very long time

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
The last time I played this game is it ended in a pair of glowing red eyes and then I haven't played this game so I am not updated on what's new in the gay route of the game

Aug 24, 2024
"So many books...when does he (Ron) have the time to read all of this?"

Well Ron has 14 copies of the red Bazaar book and the other books have many copies as well..... so there is not that many to read....

So many books.jpg

Reactions: pilgrim2003
3.30 star(s) 57 Votes