luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Mirror link here with workuplod gofile and anon (should be the same version but i'm not exact sure),
unfortunely I was not enough careful and i've created the page without notice that was already present o_O

Jullema

Aug 10, 2021
Anyone having issues with missing files that game isn't booting up at all because of that? Like I have that issue on every Happypink game on this site. (Well some others as well but they were fixed often by someone having those files linked here)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
crashes all the time cause some bitmap didnt load or whatever, i dont know :/ sucks cause the game seemed fun

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
System locale is japanese, extracted with japanese unicode, updated RTP to the latest, and alternatively used locale emulator while still using japanese as system locale and still nope. Not sure if it's my files corrupted, MTL error along the way, or the game is just like this so gonna wait for the fix of this one. Gonna try the JP ver. just in case.

EDIT: So I downloaded the game in a different site and it's now working again with no bitmap errors. Not sure where did it go wrong but it's either the game got corrupted during download or whatever it causes.
what page did you download it from?

keno

Sep 21, 2017
+1
its sucks, because this games art is so good and the gameplay to get to the scenes is pretty decent as well
I'm not a very technologically advanced person but I can give it a try.

Do you mind if I ask? What link did you use to download it so I can try to replicate the issue?

pestmarke

Apr 1, 2018

Do you mind if I ask? What link did you use to download it so I can try to replicate the issue?
gofile
but i also downloaded from here:
Mirror link here with workuplod gofile and anon (should be the same version but i'm not exact sure),
unfortunely I was not enough careful and i've created the page without notice that was already present o_O
and this worked after adding the the missing graphic

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm I didn't even know there was something wrong with it, before publishing it I've completed it...

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
I keep having this error randomly poping up. Every 5 minutes or so....

View attachment 1582974
crashes all the time cause some bitmap didnt load or whatever, i dont know :/ sucks cause the game seemed fun
[/QUOTE]
has anyone solved the bitmap problem and freezes?

the error is pretty much inconsistent. its a certain chat textbox
I've made a simple 'fix' for the failed to create bitmap problem.

It seems the game is overloading rpgmaker with creating bitmap images for sprites every single frame and there is a chance that rpgmaker will fail to create them sometimes which leads to the bitmap error.

The fix is basically, ignore the error and don't close the game. A few images will be missing for the next few seconds but it won't crash and it should not affect the gameplay too much.

Just out of curiosity there is a version that also spits out a dialoge box info showing which image failed to load if anyone wants that. (it'll spit a few dozen image load failed errors but the game get itself together working again).

The freezing problem I can't debug it but someone said on the page before that it should be a codec problem, the LAV filters being overloaded with requests? Uninstalling k-lite seems to solve it? Maybe updating k-lite or disabling features might help if that is really the problem.

I've tried this:
Open 'Code Tweak Tool' -> At codec and filter management
Directshow(x86) -> disable 'ffdshow RAW audio processor', 'OptimFROG decodes', 'Tracker decoder'
ACM/VFW (x860 ->disable 'Lame MP3 codec', 'AC3 ACM codec'

It seems to help? I didn't have another freeze so far but did not play that much.
Also remember to reactivate them sometime later if you want the codecs to work again as these are global options for all 32bit programs.

To use the fix:
Just extract to the game folder and override the file.

PS: I've made my script based on the japanese version so if there is anything translated in the scripts you might lose that (not sure there are)
Anyways, if you want to edit the script yourselves here is the fix:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for your work !

PS: I've made my script based on the japanese version so if there is anything translated in the scripts you might lose that (not sure there are)
I can confirm we're loosing multiple things :
- f5 / f6 to change the window size / fullscreen
- The translation in the streaming options/menu (on the left side of the screenshot)
- I'll edit this post if I spot more.
1663153182772.png

But hey ! No crashing so far !

PS : How did you reverse the code / edit the Cache script ? I'm familiar with dev and Unity moding but never looked at the RPG Maker scene.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes