Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
"The continuation will be shaped according to your comments and criticisms."
Ok ,I' d like to see the girl / MC masturbating watching a Sandra Bullock movie also women dressed as clowns, yeah! lots of clowns and nuns
Could you please be a little more fair. :) But it could be funny. :)

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I would HIGHLY advise against this approach. It's letting the tail wag the dog. Make your game the way you want it made. Make something you have a true passion for!

That being said feedback can indeed be valuable if it is insightful, or overwhelming.
Yeah you are right. I'll just try to include as much as possible what people want to see. So, of course the story has it's own way. :)

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Double Delight [v0.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

divitrie

Jan 19, 2022
Great beginning for a Visual Novel game, i really liked the renders and facial expressions but to be honest, I think you should continue the game the way you like to , not according to the comments. Hope we can get second part real soon, thanks ! :)

Reactions: Sorsteak

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Great beginning for a Visual Novel game, i really liked the renders and facial expressions but to be honest, I think you should continue the game the way you like to , not according to the comments. Hope we can get second part real soon, thanks ! :)
Thanks! You`ll have as soon as possible!

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
So if you do add NTR my advise would to also add a option in preference or something to disable it that way you are giving both groups what they want. Its something to think about, Goodluck Dev (EDIT Take note of power vacuum it gives this option to players) if you want i can give link to it if you dont know what this game is yet

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah I know you are right. Of course, the story has its own way. I'll just try to include what's wanted as much as possible.
Of course, the story has a basis and will continue on that path. I will try to make it more fun according to your wishes. Thanks for your advice
The problem with that is, that there are as many preferences as there are people. Whatever Kink or Scene one comes up with has people that want to see it and those that don't. The only way to include as many diverse scenes as possible and not get backlash for that is to give the player full agency over what scenes actually happen in their game and which don't. That in turn means you might work on updates that possibly won't have scenes for some/many people and there will be comments about that.

I'm not saying don't ever go the diverse route but be aware of the pros and cons.

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
The problem with that is, that there are as many preferences as there are people. Whatever Kink or Scene one comes up with has people that want to see it and those that don't. The only way to include as many diverse scenes as possible and not get backlash for that is to give the player full agency over what scenes actually happen in their game and which don't. That in turn means you might work on updates that possibly won't have scenes for some/many people and there will be comments about that.

I'm not saying don't ever go the diverse route but be aware of the pros and cons.
Yes, I understand you. I will try to offer something extra by combining the requested requests as much as possible. As a result, I am an amateur and I work alone. I cannot fulfill everyone's wishes individually. I'm going to do my best for you. :)

Arra64

Jul 7, 2020
Thank you for this helpful comment. I really need comments like these. I will implement what you said. I just didn`t want to add that ntr before the story way is completly determined.
Will there be a dickfree lesbian route? Okay, multiple protagonist, will there be multiple dickfree lesbian routes?

Beginners tip: If you dont add ntr there will be a few people asking for it, but if you add ntr there will be a bunch of people raising a shitstorm including insults, negative ratings and a constant mod presence observing this topic...
To answer this Virulenz, I wasted my time downloading this and the answer the "dickfree lesbian routes" question is sadly no, within minutes of meeting a guy the slutty MC drops her panties and spreads the knees for some dude.

I wish game designers could just answer the questions and save people time.

Arra64

Jul 7, 2020
I know it's a quick start. But as the game progresses, it will turn into more complex relationships. That's why I wanted to give a quick vanilla start on the first post. There will be a lesbian relationship in the game, and there will be DP. Don't forget it's just a beginning. By the way, thank you for your review. :)

Do you mean a Bi-Sexual relationship or a Lesbian relationship, I am sorry for the need for clarification, but one of the MC's has already been forced to sleep (no player decision) with a dude so not lesbian, and definitely not a "dickfree lesbian route". Should she sleep with a female later this makes her a Bi-Sexual sleeping with both males and females.

Seriously, write the game you want to write, if you give players the ability to decide what happens next they will play the game they like, and in doing so like your game.

Last edited:

triumvirate

Jan 16, 2018
Hi author. I'm guessing you don't manage people often? A piece of advice. Everyone has their own opinion that often they wouldn't agree with if it came from someone else. If you go about trying to please everyone you're, obviously going to fail at that, and you're probably going to end up making something you don't like. All (I believe) great works of art/literature/sculpture etc. were made where the author had a vision in mind and followed that. I'm not saying, be inflexible - sure evolve your vision, but do what you like, that way it will end up with higher quality and likely be more likable than if you do something to please everyone.

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Do you mean a Bi-Sexual relationship or a Lesbian relationship, I am sorry for the need for clarification, but one of the MC's has already been forced to sleep (no player decision) with a dude so not lesbian, and definitely not a "dickfree lesbian route". Should she sleep with a female later this makes her a Bi-Sexual sleeping with both males and females.

Seriously, write the game you want to write, if you give players the ability to decide what happens next they will play the game they like, and in doing so like your game.
Yeah i absolutely mean there are two bisexual women in the game, and that means you can see many things from many angles. Don't worry the story will have a course of its own anyway. Also, as far as I can see, this is the expectation of most of the people.

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Hi author. I'm guessing you don't manage people often? A piece of advice. Everyone has their own opinion that often they wouldn't agree with if it came from someone else. If you go about trying to please everyone you're, obviously going to fail at that, and you're probably going to end up making something you don't like. All (I believe) great works of art/literature/sculpture etc. were made where the author had a vision in mind and followed that. I'm not saying, be inflexible - sure evolve your vision, but do what you like, that way it will end up with higher quality and likely be more likable than if you do something to please everyone.
Yeah, you are right. As i see most of the people think like you. Thanks for your advice. :)

Nov 3, 2021
"The continuation will be shaped according to your comments and criticisms. "

Not having a plan is a bad idea.
Trying to please everyone means you usually end up pleasing no one. This thread will turn into another huge "vent" for hate and discontent. (Which might happen, regardless.) But, I agree, a plan and a good story are a "must-have" if one is to stand a chance here.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
It's best to make the game how you want while listening to constructive criticism but with the lesbian and female protagonist tags there's going to be expectations of a les only path/paths and one devoid of dicks. Which is fair and makes sense. FP/Les games are pretty scarce too. And every time there's a new game that comes along with those tags in it even if it has more tags those more tags won't be the focus nor what draws in the demographic of FP/Les only fans. Just something to consider with those tags in mind in your game. And like other people have said giving players the choice and not forcing anything is something that'll definitely draw people in too.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes