Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Trying to please everyone means you usually end up pleasing no one. This thread will turn into another huge "vent" for hate and discontent. (Which might happen, regardless.) But, I agree, a plan and a good story are a "must-have" if one is to stand a chance here.
Yeah it make sense. Most of the people agree with you. The story will proceed largely as you say. Thanks for your advice. :)

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
It's best to make the game how you want while listening to constructive criticism but with the lesbian and female protagonist tags there's going to be expectations of a les only path/paths and one devoid of dicks. Which is fair and makes sense. FP/Les games are pretty scarce too. And every time there's a new game that comes along with those tags in it even if it has more tags those more tags won't be the focus nor what draws in the demographic of FP/Les only fans. Just something to consider with those tags in mind in your game. And like other people have said giving players the choice and not forcing anything is something that'll definitely draw people in too.
Yes, you are right. Most people think like you. Thanks for your delightful advice. :)

Oct 2, 2018
I know it's a quick start. But as the game progresses, it will turn into more complex relationships. That's why I wanted to give a quick vanilla start on the first post. There will be a lesbian relationship in the game, and there will be DP. Don't forget it's just a beginning. By the way, thank you for your review. :)
I don't know if English is not your first language, but the first question virulenz asked you was very simple, if there is going to be a lesbian dickfree route.

I don't understand why you didn't answer it with a simple no, you simply avoided the question and one downloads the game and ends up finding a surprise.
imagine instead of something lesbian it would have been something NTR you would have been showered with a lot of criticisms in the thread.

not to criticize too much but not answering well this kind of questions does not make you look good as a dev.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
To answer this Virulenz, I wasted my time downloading this and the answer the "dickfree lesbian routes" question is sadly no, within minutes of meeting a guy the slutty MC drops her panties and spreads the knees for some dude.

I wish game designers could just answer the questions and save people time.
thank you for saving my time and mega transfer quota. we really need a bisexual tag, everytime there's a new game with fem protag and lesbian tag i get hyped and 95% of the time it's a bluff :(

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
thank you for saving my time and mega transfer quota. we really need a bisexual tag, everytime there's a new game with fem protag and lesbian tag i get hyped and 95% of the time it's a bluff :(
I don't know if English is not your first language, but the first question virulenz asked you was very simple, if there is going to be a lesbian dickfree route.

I don't understand why you didn't answer it with a simple no, you simply avoided the question and one downloads the game and ends up finding a surprise.
imagine instead of something lesbian it would have been something NTR you would have been showered with a lot of criticisms in the thread.

not to criticize too much but not answering well this kind of questions does not make you look good as a dev.
First of all, I want to state that I am not trying to mislead you. What I mean is this. The part you are playing now has a simple vanilla relationship. In the sequel, I showed that there could be a lesbian relationship and I finished it. The characters are bisexual. I know I don't introduce the characters well. I wasn't sure whether or not to add what you specified when i uploading the first part. But in the next part you will definitely see what you want to see. I agree with your criticisms. This is due to my inexperience. I will clarify these in the next update.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
The continuation will be shaped according to your comments and criticisms.)
(Of course, the story has a basis and will continue on that path. I will try to make it more fun according to your wishes

This doesn't bode well...

Ross.gif

Reactions: fabulous007
Oct 2, 2018
First of all, I want to state that I am not trying to mislead you. What I mean is this. The part you are playing now has a simple vanilla relationship. In the sequel, I showed that there could be a lesbian relationship and I finished it. The characters are bisexual. I know I don't introduce the characters well. I wasn't sure whether or not to add what you specified when i uploading the first part. But in the next part you will definitely see what you want to see. I agree with your criticisms. This is due to my inexperience. I will clarify these in the next update.
first of all, whether you wanted it or not, you were misleading us since you were asked if a "lesbian route without dicks was possible" and it wasn't and you didn't answer that question but avoided it for some reason.

if this had happened with anything NTR this thread would already be a battlefield.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
if the straight scenes are not avoidable, there is no lesbian route. which is fine, but don't expect the inclusion of lesbian scenes to get you back the lesbian protag crowd.

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
if the straight scenes are not avoidable, there is no lesbian route. which is fine, but don't expect the inclusion of lesbian scenes to get you back the lesbian protag crowd.
first of all, whether you wanted it or not, you were misleading us since you were asked if a "lesbian route without dicks was possible" and it wasn't and you didn't answer that question but avoided it for some reason.

if this had happened with anything NTR this thread would already be a battlefield.
I thought I could use that tag with bisexual characters. Because I was going to do a sex scene between two bisexual girls. It took so long because of a misunderstanding. Sorry about that.

Oct 2, 2018
I thought I could use that tag with bisexual characters. Because I was going to do a sex scene between two bisexual girls. It took so long because of a misunderstanding. Sorry about that.
I think you have misunderstood us, obviously if you have "lesbian" scenes you can use the tag, the problem was that you were asked if a dickfree lesbian-route was possible with emphasis on dickfree (in other words, a route where you are only going to have scenes and relationships between women, i.e. no men on that route.) and you answered the comment without answering the original question, many may believe that it was possible, when what you should have done was to answer no because there were unavoidable scenes with men.

lesbians and users who like the lesbian genre usually ask that question since most of us are not interested in a game with a female protagonist and unavoidable scenes with men.

communication is something you have to take into account if you are going to be an active dev on the forum as I said if this had been instead of something lesbian something NTR this thread would have turned into a battlefield.

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I think you have misunderstood us, obviously if you have "lesbian" scenes you can use the tag, the problem was that you were asked if a dickfree lesbian-route was possible with emphasis on dickfree (in other words, a route where you are only going to have scenes and relationships between women, i.e. no men on that route.) and you answered the comment without answering the original question, many may believe that it was possible, when what you should have done was to answer no because there were unavoidable scenes with men.

lesbians and users who like the lesbian genre usually ask that question since most of us are not interested in a game with a female protagonist and unavoidable scenes with men.

communication is something you have to take into account if you are going to be an active dev on the forum as I said if this had been instead of something lesbian something NTR this thread would have turned into a battlefield.
I see now. Thank you for taking the time to try and clarify this issue.

Lele91

Sep 2, 2017
What could be good and actually original is if you would run a storyline around how both females becoming bisexual, often you find games with groupaction witch is honestly least realistic imo, i mean whats up with the idea that bisexual woman want dicks flying around when they are bedding another female .. Its in fact way more realistic that it will be separated and both enjoyed.

So fro example you could run a story on how a female friend (already bi) corrupts a close female friend into a lesbian encounter witch could or could not evolve in a relationship or the mc ending up enjoying both ways, don't think we got many of those scripts running around.

Anyway i wish you good luck with your project!

Reactions: Sorsteak

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
you're good, it's an issue with the tags system, not with your game in particular. as i said in my first comment, there should be a bisexual (or, ideally, a "pure lesbian") tag to avoid those misunderstandings, but that's not gonna happen. good luck with your game and sorry for being annoying about it ;)

Reactions: Sorsteak

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
you're good, it's an issue with the tags system, not with your game in particular. as i said in my first comment, there should be a bisexual (or, ideally, a "pure lesbian") tag to avoid those misunderstandings, but that's not gonna happen. good luck with your game and sorry for being annoying about it ;)
Thank you for your help and advice. I took your time sorry for that.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Graphics are ok and it's too early to tell how the story will turn out, but the writing is bad.
There is too much narration and most of it as if it was taken from an English for beginners book.
"Luis is going to work." "May is making coffee."
Don't narrate things that are clearly shown on the images.
If you need to tell things it's better to tell via dialogue or maybe an inner monologue.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes