Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Sorsteak
Those renders look nice.
I hope this makes it to the end.
Sorry for the honesty, but there are a lot of games released here, and most of the DVs expect support, to get the job done.
Most released here never make it to the end.
Need a truckload of cash to support so much DV.(y):coffee:

Caldo

May 3, 2020
A little bit extra for patreons is ok like extended scenes. But if 50% of the scenes is behind a paywall then its not supporting its buying. See you in a few months when you maybe have enogh content that its worth "Buying", because I like what you have so far.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
"this content is only available in the patreon version"

Way to ensure i will absolutely never support a project. It's a shame because i really loved the vibe and i would have happily added this to the list of projects i support, but nah, can't have anything to do with shit eating devs like this.

EDIT: Ha, i just checked the patreon numbers. I particularly like supporting smaller devs early on. Would have been happy to support the $5 tier for at least a few months at current quality and direction of the game.

But the guy fucked himself out of about 25% of his current monthly income lmao.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Even having "multiple protagonists" tag, it should still have "female protagonist" and/or "male protagonist" depending on what the protagonsts are, because "multiple protagonists" could be any combination of genders between male, female and trans. Reading the description, it sounds like it is 2 females, and that is fine, but it would be beneficial to have the "female protagonist" tag, to help people out. I never search for "multiple protagonist" tag, when searching games. I use the "female protagonist" tag quite often in searches. I never use the male tag, cause those are the majority of what I see without searching at all. lol
At least that's my 2 cents. lol

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Pretty much every choice is behind a paywall, other than that it's a completely linear game, it should probably get the kinetic novel tag.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It's fine for dev's to put their games behind paywalls, and only release free versions later. But it is not fine to gate scenes in a game as Patreon only. That is just shitty and frankly it will kill any goodwill your game may generate.
True. That immediately
shows the (extensive) greed of the developer.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
So going off of what everyone is sayin so far, don't play this game until more content? That paywall stuff kinda yikes.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes