• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 23, 2020
I do not agree! There are some very good games with NTR. you have the right to dislike NTR, but you don't have the right to force us to dislike NTR.
Lol why are you commenting same twice, whatever it doesn't matter let's get to the point HE ASKED US WHAT WE WANT MENTION . I mentioned i want harem and Bye byr Ntr :) I'm unable to found where I'm forcing you , man just chill you have right you have right yeah yeah I'm not forcing shitload of rights. This shit happens when you are too high and you don't have knowledge about your rights .... take care dude :)

Reactions: Kassan06969
Dec 14, 2021
the game is not bad, but the characters are very similar in body, chest, ass, and pussy, and they please the same way, you need to make them that they were unique in their own way, rudinka or pierceng breasts were different and ass and pussy and made appeasement, too, in different ways and everything will be fine, and so I liked the game super

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Double Delight [Ch.1 v1.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Double Delight [Ch.1 v1.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Double Delight [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Double Delight [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update Italian translation

Reactions: Sorsteak

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
the game is not bad, but the characters are very similar in body, chest, ass, and pussy, and they please the same way, you need to make them that they were unique in their own way, rudinka or pierceng breasts were different and ass and pussy and made appeasement, too, in different ways and everything will be fine, and so I liked the game super
Thanks for your beautiful feedback! I'm going to consider it.

Alcarinn

Jan 28, 2022
Not my type of game due to the unavoidable sex scene with the dude. Typically like to do pure lesbian routes in any game that has a female protag.

Despite this not being a game I enjoy personally, the game looks promising. Good luck with the game!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'll offer you the following piece of advice. Locking away a scene from non-patrons will not sit well with many possible fans. You'll end up getting more patrons by creating an enjoyable high quality game than attempting to force participation to see content. It's your game and you're free to do whatever you think most benefits you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The girls look great, and this is probably the only positive for me.

I can't seem to catch the thread of the plot.
Two girls meet and after 2 minutes they are already having sex.
Then there is a series of scenes where girls jump from dick to dick.
What is the game about?

Reactions: ann87ra

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I do not agree! There are some very good games with NTR. you have the right to dislike NTR, but you don't have the right to force us to dislike NTR.
False, this is only true when the ntr is an extra to the story, but when this becomes the central point and even more so when the game was not from the beginning, the game ends up ruined.

Foot of mountain for example.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
TBH if there is NTR and it's not EASILY avoidable I don't want it. I hate that shit. Most guys if someone else fucked their wife or GF would dump the GF/wife and want to and maybe actually do kill the guy. Or at least beat him so all 4 limbs broke.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes