EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
There are two friends who met at the beginning of their university years. As a result of an ordinary incident, they discover what their real sexual pleasure is.
Our characters, who could not come together for years, come together again. These two beautiful ladies, reunited with each other, will begin to do the their activities that they used to do in a more enthusiastic way.
I recommend you to accompany them on this delightful journey!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-06
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: Sorsteak
Censored
: No
Version: Ch.2 v0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - - -

27.jpg A 37.jpg A 59.jpg A 67.jpg A 127.jpg A 184.jpg A 223.jpg b40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Double Delight [v0.1] [Sorsteak] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 842 MB / 125 MB - DoubleDelight-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 807 MB / 90 MB - DoubleDelight-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

(The story starts very simply in the beginning. The continuation will be shaped according to your comments and criticisms.)​
I would HIGHLY advise against this approach. It's letting the tail wag the dog. Make your game the way you want it made. Make something you have a true passion for!

That being said feedback can indeed be valuable if it is insightful, or overwhelming.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The continuation will be shaped according to your comments and criticisms.
I'm just a beginner and have a lot to learn.
That's not a good combination if you ask me. If you are starting out yet basing your direction off of the (inevitable) bitching of the crowd, you'll literally be running in circles. Obviously the loudest will be the "Add NTR / Don't add NTR" along with other fetishes and nitpicking.

It's fine to listen to advice and suggestions, but just remember that you can't please everyone so just pick the side you are comfortable with and believe you can get done.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story starts very simply in the beginning. The continuation will be shaped according to your comments and criticisms.)
ohh boy, do the story you want, but the best thing is that at least you have an idea of the story you want to do and the content you want to have or that you like, continuing a story according to comments or criticism is not good ,everyone wants different things and what some like others do not, if you use that method you will end up with more headaches than improving,
taking into account the feedback is good, but in small amounts.

Good Luck Dev.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Will there be a dickfree lesbian route? Okay, multiple protagonist, will there be multiple dickfree lesbian routes?

Beginners tip: If you dont add ntr there will be a few people asking for it, but if you add ntr there will be a bunch of people raising a shitstorm including insults, negative ratings and a constant mod presence observing this topic...

Sorsteak

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
[/QUOTE]
Those renders look nice, and this looks like a promising start.

On an unrelated note... I'm not high I swear but all 6 of the preview renders... They look like someone could say "Dude... I just farted." and it would fit the scene!
Thanks! You can be right about that farting situation . :)

Last edited:
Reactions: yihman1
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes