jish55

Nov 23, 2017
@DarkWolf2055

Game also needs the incest tag as you can set the MC and 2 girls relationship under customization to be brother and sisters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The tags currently don't work in this version as I did custom relationships and they were still considered my friends, and never used the nicknames given.

kallalla

May 29, 2017
I really enjoyed this a lot.
It actually made me really care about the main character, which i usually find hard to do in these games.
In DFD i did like how the girls were designed most of the time, but the protag himself never really came to life for me.
Here i feel really invested into him already.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@jish55

In the HTML version that I gave to to Retro on Monday they were never considered friends and in one spot it uses the brother tag during the carnival but it was misspelled. It could be that it hasn't been fully added yet and will be fully activated in the next version. When I was reading everything it was to me that the 2 girls were his sisters and he was their brother even if they didn't use the tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
I like Palmer's work, I just wish they would use RenPy or something. I really hate the chapter stuff of DFD, it's a pain to go back and make alternate choices if I wanted.

Anyways, this looks promising.
They have to use this engine to have less people ripping their artwork and playing without paying (new DFD chapters aren't even cracked yet). They got over 5000 patrons now and work with 7 (I think) people on Updates (that's why it's such high quality).
The guy that programs this stuff really pays off.

I am also just lurking because I don't want to spend money on this stuff, but I can understand why they're doing this.

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
One gripe I have with this which I also recently noticed in DFD is the typesetting. When there is one line of text, it is centered. No problem. If it is more than one line, it changes to left justified. This makes it so sometimes every other line of text is spaced differently and it is awkward to read. If it were simply left aligned (when more than one line), at least all the words would be spaced the same distance apart. This may only be because I sit and look at text layout basically all day at work and no one else gives a care.

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
it's one of the best story i see in a game so far ! Give me such good feeling. And the artwork is amazing, Johanna is superb.
Thanks to Palmer and love joint.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Looks promising for a first chapter, with polished renders and very good writing. All i can hope for it, is that the two title characters don't go the way of Amanda (the character the title referenced) in DFD, where she was made straight up unlikable for cheap drama and, i assume, to push the player to the other characters.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Jun 14, 2017
This one hits a bit too close to home for me, and I really like that, even if its difficult I truly appreciate when a piece of media can connect with me on a personal level. Also redheads will be my weakness until the day I die and the renders are gorgeous. Definitely looking forward to more.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The tags currently don't work in this version as I did custom relationships and they were still considered my friends, and never used the nicknames given.
It did for me but in very few places. Mostly with Johanna during the date.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes