SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I'm not being funny - I'm annoyed that I have no information to go by. But I'll give it a look nonetheless, respecting the acclaim this developer's earned. And I would like to say that I hope it doesn't become a thing, wherein a developer deliberately witholds a description to encourage the curious to give it a go. And I'm not suggesting in any way this developer is doing that; merely that I hope that no one does it on purpose. Sorry I prattled so. Cheers.

EDIT: It appears to be a very well-rendered sister incest-themed game.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, (of course) I tried it.

It is good. A very good start, indeed. A tragic character, fallen and even a bit hard to like. An oh so docile girl, that still seems to have some kind of inner strength. Good storytelling. Good renders, if a bit sweet on the colors. Nice Art, maybe also a bit sweet.

The bad? It is only an exposition, and the real story still has to start. Given the former work, I hope they can hold to the promise they made with this start. Oh, no sexy times either, except for some crudely inserted, ahh, fanservice, shall we say?

So, please continue!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
It's just the ep.1 and I already know that this is not for me ..
but I have to say one thing .. this guy MuseX is a great artist .. its really amazing the quality of his work (graphics / renders) ..

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
Big tits YEAH!?
but where?

tell me where those big tits are
all i can see is flat chested girls in the promo images

Reactions: Paprika

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Tried the demo...i'm poor and jobless so i can't pay for it but i love it for now...i also cried for the MC's story(he reminds me in a bigger way, someone that i know...and he is fighting pretty much the same fight but alone bc everyone quitted on him like 10 years ago)

Ps: i'll wait a couple of releases before making a review of this game but the graphic is totally perfect!(don't change it!)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 276200
Overview:
Palmer's new game, Double Homework​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-05
Release Date: 2019-03-28
Developer/Publisher: Palmer
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 276223 View attachment 276203 View attachment 276204 View attachment 276205 View attachment 276206 View attachment 276207 View attachment 276225

Thank you @AstroworldLeaker for sharing the game and for cracking it​
Whoopsie, I found a mistake right away, it's suppose to say "That's Tamara, she's my sister!" ;)

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Inevitable blue balling aside, I can get behind a recovering agoraphobic or otherwise trauma overcoming story.

Reactions: jish55
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes