Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
Haters keep hating...I for one loved this game. If it takes another 3-4 months to get final chapter+epilogues, so be it! I have the patience of a Jedi :cool:

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haters keep hating...I for one loved this game. If it takes another 3-4 months to get final chapter+epilogues, so be it! I have the patience of a Jedi :cool:
nice but futile post, there'll be more peeps asking about ep19+epis.

Reactions: Xphile67

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Finished 18 episodes, great game. Liked the story, girls, basically all but engine (kinda slow for me).. Got 2 questions:
1) So on website for episodes 19 and epilogues, it says play on patreon. When you click you get a link to posts from Dec 5, 2020 (ep 19), Dec 31, 2020 (epilogue 1), Feb 1, 2021 (epilogue). But reading in this thread (and especially last page), I am confused. So are those episodes already done but available just for patreons for now? Or they arent done yet and those links/dates are just for some previews or something?
2) Seems I somehow exited Rachels route around episode... 8-9 maybe? Cuz cant get her scenes anymore (unless using cheats). Did I do some wrong choice or it was just accumulation of picking other girls/scenes over her and dont have enough "love" points with her?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. ep19+epis are done as of last year, ep 18 was released for free some months ago so ep19+epis could get free release this year.
2. not easy to boot girl from harem but still doable so you did some wrong choice with her (what choice no idea).

Reactions: Okyturi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Given the issues that Love-Joint faced back in 2020 I was holding off with any DH requests so that people who want earlier access support them on Patreon. It has been over 6 months since the last release so I am guessing that anyone who would have supported them because of DH already did.

With this in mind, would anyone be willing to share the Bonus content from January (Johanna / Tamara Extended House Scene) and February (Ms. Walsh Scene) 2021? Thanks in advance!
not 6 months officially, it was around june when ep 18 was released for free officially.

leaking doesn't help since non-patrons can't play it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like trying to talk to brickwall.

leaks stopped due lj tightened their security.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is true for episodes, they are now behind Patreon password. But bonuses are still downloadable, no?

Could anyway upload them to Mega?
bonuses as epilogues? same thing. whatever bonuses (pics i think) supporters got? sure if some patron would be willing to share those.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes