cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is true for episodes, they are now behind Patreon password. But bonuses are still downloadable, no?

Could anyway upload them to Mega?
bonuses as epilogues? same thing. whatever bonuses (pics i think) supporters got? sure if some patron would be willing to share those.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
WRONG

I played EP18 in like Sept 2020 because it was leaked. The rest can be done the same way. Official release to Free can happen at whatever schedule Love Joint sees fit. I was asking the individuals who used to leak the Episodes prior to Palmer passing. We have observed a mourning period out of respect for Palmer but now maybe it is time to go back to being pirates.

Obviously it is completely their call.

PEACE
I was the one who leaked the episodes last year. Even if I leak them again, they would do you no good because you need to be a patron in order to play them. As for the bonus pics, I will try to upload them when I get back from holiday. You just have to wait until next week as I don't have my laptop with me.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If you really want to see episode 19 that badly, just spend the $10 for one month of a Patron membership. For the majority of people repeatedly asking when Episode 19 will be released for free, I imagine they spend far more than $10 in a month on stuff that wouldn't give them as much enjoyment as the last update would, let alone the entire game they already played for free. Although I'm no longer a patron, I did support them for around two years at the $10-$20 level a month. In hindsight, was it a good bit of money? Yeah. Did I get my money's worth though? Hell yeah. While I had issues with the game, I also went through a lot of tissues with the game, if you catch my drift. I generally enjoyed the various love interests, and stuff I did not like wasn't really enough to make me regret the investment I was making.

If the entire game wasn't worth even just $10 to you, you shouldn't be so upset that the last episode has not and may never be leaked for free. If it's gnawing a hole in you that you don't have closure and know how things end, then I'd say it's worth a bit of money to have that satisfied, not to mention that you're giving at least minimal support to the people that made the game.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If you really want to see episode 19 that badly, just spend the $10 for one month of a Patron membership. For the majority of people repeatedly asking when Episode 19 will be released for free, I imagine they spend far more than $10 in a month on stuff that wouldn't give them as much enjoyment as the last update would, let alone the entire game they already played for free. Although I'm no longer a patron, I did support them for around two years at the $10-$20 level a month. In hindsight, was it a good bit of money? Yeah. Did I get my money's worth though? Hell yeah. While I had issues with the game, I also went through a lot of tissues with the game, if you catch my drift. I generally enjoyed the various love interests, and stuff I did not like wasn't really enough to make me regret the investment I was making.

If the entire game wasn't worth even just $10 to you, you shouldn't be so upset that the last episode has not and may never be leaked for free. If it's gnawing a hole in you that you don't have closure and know how things end, then I'd say it's worth a bit of money to have that satisfied, not to mention that you're giving at least minimal support to the people that made the game.
I, personally, don't disagree that "$10 one time and one gets the whole game" is a pretty good deal.

But I do know some pirates --pirate-- because finances are tight. I see them looking for compressed versions cuz they can't afford fast internet, or maybe they play Android because it is their only device that fit into their budget. So they got to play 18/19ths of the game and still are broke and just want to play the end. They aren't really asking for LJ to take a massive hit to the income because after this much time putting the end of DH free isn't going to cost Love Joint any subs, they are still there for the new game or already left. Subs already had and played DH so why would they drop since it is now free, it was already theirs.

Zephrah said the the leaks don't work anymore so fine looks like you cannot ask for that. I would say at this point appeal to LJ to let the last episode go free because there is no way I believe the paywall on that one last release is doing anything for their bottom line.

Just my thoughts

PEACE

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
For me, 10$ was a pack of smokes and a coke. I did pay double that because I fell for the redheads bad. I was their patron up until the last update and they switched to their new game. Not a fan of thhe new one, but if they make another one where I can fall for the girls, I will gladly pay again for their effort. I have been a pirate ever since I could work my way around torrent sites and pirate sites, but I'd like to also pay for things that are worth it for me as a thank you to them.
I have nothing against people who don't want to pay and that continue to be pirates, because I can still relate to them and I'm still doing it.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
no it is not there is epi19 however never bin released for free i am also still waiting for it

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
One year ago today, our friend Palmer went offline for the last time. It has been a strange experience going on without him, but we continue working to be a studio that honours his legacy.

OneYearOn.png

Please take a look at the for a post in memory of Palmer - Feel free to leave your own memories or messages in remembering-palmer on our , we'd love to hear them.

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
One year ago today, our friend Palmer went offline for the last time. It has been a strange experience going on without him, but we continue working to be a studio that honours his legacy.

View attachment 1440439

Please take a look at the for a post in memory of Palmer - Feel free to leave your own memories or messages in remembering-palmer on our , we'd love to hear them.
I've played Daughter for Dessert and have started Shale Hill Secrets, then came across Double Homework. I'm really into this and just started Episode 18. But see that Episode 19 isn't available yet. Any idea when we will see this. Many thanks. Palmer did a great job and in Shale Hill Secrets you are continuing his work.

Reactions: PeteHanson

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I've played Daughter for Dessert and have started Shale Hill Secrets, then came across Double Homework. I'm really into this and just started Episode 18. But see that Episode 19 isn't available yet. Any idea when we will see this. Many thanks. Palmer did a great job and in Shale Hill Secrets you are continuing his work.
We seem to be in a

1. Pay money

2. Wait for 2022

scenario

• Sad
Reactions: BloodyMares
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes