cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are they still working on the game though, or is this thing abondoned?
Pretty sure it's complete, not abandoned. You just can't get all of the parts of it here for free. I think the last part is online only.
game is completed and all parts are free to play but only as online atm since no official offline version and old offline versions were cracked versions.

Reactions: Son of Durin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have to ask, if this is 'completed' shouldn't the thread be changed to say so!?
mysterious are mods ways.

not completed since mods won't add ep19 link so therefore no completed tag even it is completed. i tried reporting once but that got rejected so took a hint and gave up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparhawker

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
whats the epilogue like? ive pumped several gallons of cum into the girls is there any preggo stuff?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whats the epilogue like? ive pumped several gallons of cum into the girls is there any preggo stuff?
dunno exactly what's in epilogues (those aren't available for free) but some can be seen on that pic-packet posted pages ago.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
dunno exactly what's in epilogues (those aren't available for free) but some can be seen on that pic-packet posted pages ago.
If you look for gameplay videos on PH, you'll get to see the epilogues, just not play them. At least one of them ends up with pending offspring. All of the girls have paths. I didn't see any epilogue recording that addresses whether the school counselor/pyschiatric Dr. Mengele chick gets any comeuppance. As much as I approved of the little weasel Dennis's fate, I still would have liked to have seen his dad put her in her place.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i know about preggos (those pics are in that packet) of twins.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes