Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
We have a potential offline version planned, when we hope to compile the game into one complete game.
Not for nothing - but the same thing was promised regarding Daughter for Dessert - it's been over two years now. Having 19 different executables/folders to play through a game is ridiculous. Why not go back and merge it all into one? Not to mention, having to import/keep track of saves is a major pain.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
We have a potential offline version planned, when we hope to compile the game into one complete game.
Does that have any relation with a possible steam release? I saw recently that Shale Hill was on the upcoming games and that got me hopeful that the others would come as well.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Is this game completed or what happen ? im asking because on first page it says last update was 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game completed or what happen ? im asking because on first page it says last update was 2020
yes its completed, mods are being jerks and won't update op properly. no any offline version for ep19.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
Double Homework Index
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Thanks to Zephrah for sharing the links!

Official Online Version Links & Cheats:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼

Unofficial Fully Offline Versions (Windows Only):

This version is unofficial! Game developers have no affiliation with this

⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼

$20 Bonus Images:

R.I.P. Palmer :cry:
im confuse how the cheatcodes work?

gimli13

Jun 6, 2019
So, I gotta be honest here. This guy being such an a-hole to Johanna is starting to take me out of it. It's hard to identify with the MC when he does stuff that I could never imagine anyone doing. I'm only in Ep4, so maybe it'll get better, but especially in Ep4 here, the whole walking away as study partners and just ignoring/forgetting about Johanna. Just doesn't seem realistic, especially with the fact that up to this point, she's almost his only lifelink to reality. And he freaked out completely when he didn't see her the day before? And now he just walks away, ignoring her or forgetting she's even alive. Seems weird. I can't see it happening based on how concerned he is every other moment about her, where she is, what she's doing, etc.
...Just one person's opinion...

Reactions: GmFn1869

buff

May 29, 2017
So, I gotta be honest here. This guy being such an a-hole to Johanna is starting to take me out of it. It's hard to identify with the MC when he does stuff that I could never imagine anyone doing. I'm only in Ep4, so maybe it'll get better, but especially in Ep4 here, the whole walking away as study partners and just ignoring/forgetting about Johanna. Just doesn't seem realistic, especially with the fact that up to this point, she's almost his only lifelink to reality. And he freaked out completely when he didn't see her the day before? And now he just walks away, ignoring her or forgetting she's even alive. Seems weird. I can't see it happening based on how concerned he is every other moment about her, where she is, what she's doing, etc.
...Just one person's opinion...
That's the weakness of all Love-Joint games-- forced drama. They generally have decent kinky smut, good dialogue, and great art but jesus christ the plotting is cringe. They always rely on gimmicks like "AND THEN THEY DECIDE NOT TO TELL ANYONE THE IMPORTANT THING" or "SUDDENLY THE PERSON ACTS MEAN", generally for weak (or at least poorly-developed) reasons. It's the price you pay for the hot girls.

Just suspend your disbelief and move on. Once the smut really gets going in the late chapters it's pretty worth it, especially if you like the sisters.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes