JackThe Lad

Oct 6, 2021
Bit of a weird one this, it can be a bit cliché at times, but I also felt it tried to make some good moral points at times. Episode 4
when Johanna's missing there's a conversation between Tamara and MC about Johanna being it their shadow and losing confidence & about MC wallowing in self pity

someknave

Jun 19, 2020
Not quite finished yet, there is a lot to like and a lot to dislike here.There are a lot of weird little things in here.

Does anyone use the name "Esau" like this? (I'm aware of the bible story, but it being used as an alternative to cuck is weird to me, especially because it appears in every other sentence that Dennis says.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

skrusher

May 11, 2019
no, there's 2 endings, 3some and 4some.
Whaaaaaaattttt!!!!! Is there a 4some scene or just an ending with MC dating 3 girls? If there's such a scene, how can I get it?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whaaaaaaattttt!!!!! I can't believe I missed it! How can I get this ending???
no sex on 2nd ending just that she joins to to group with mc and reds. you have to be on her path and goto meet her at her real home and suggest it to her, ofc she declines 1st but since she wants to learn more about sex 1 day she knocks to mc's door.

someknave

Jun 19, 2020
So I have gotten all 9 end relationships. (just reds, and for each side girl: solo relationship and with reds). Has anyone played the epilogues and are they worthwhile?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I have gotten all 9 end relationships. (just reds, and for each side girl: solo relationship and with reds). Has anyone played the epilogues and are they worthwhile?
patrons have and imagepack posted some time ago has pics from epis.

Reactions: someknave

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is 19 out says only for Patreon members only min $10 membership
it is out on their site, if you played those so called offline versions then you are royally screwed up since those saves aren't compatible with online version.

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
Hi everyone,

First things first, I am not a patreon and won't be spending any money on adult games so I am what you would call a lousy leecher, anyways, does anyone knows when/if the prologues are coming out free for everyone?

Secondly, about the game, I binged this and am about to finish chapter 19, it's better that DFD in technical terms (those dumb long transitions ffs) but still lacks a simple auto forward that makes me lose it.
Story wise this one is also better (DFD kind messed it all up mid way for me at least) but lets see how they wrap this one up (NRT is clearly not for me and that cliffhanger in ep18 just seems like a cheap shot but lets see)

Regardless, best of luck to the Devs (RIP Palmer) which is the same as sending likes and prayers on social media since I am not actually chipping in (again... lousy leecher)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Is the scene where they stand on the roof with coffees the ending? I can't progress past that point, it tells me that it can't load assets and requires me to check my internet connection when everything is fine on my end. Does it happen to anyone else?
P.S.it's Tam, Jo and Rachel ending. No sex with Rachel unless you dump the sisters? Or is it the content that can't load for me?

Last edited:

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
First things first, I am not a patreon and won't be spending any money on adult games so I am what you would call a lousy leecher, anyways, does anyone knows when/if the prologues are coming out free for everyone?
You're probably talking about the epilogues. They used to say they would release them for free:
The epilogues will be released for free, but at this time we don't know when. We did release the ending of DFD with the epilogues, but for DH we have no yet planned anything that far along yet.
But they seem to have changed their minds - or at least it doesn't seem like they will release them anytime soon.
Regarding the epilogues, we have no current plans to release those - we created them as a bonus to thank supporters who followed us over to our new page when we lost Palmer's and to give them something in-between the wait for the start of our new game.

Reactions: Power Lord

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
You're probably talking about the epilogues. They used to say they would release them for free:

But they seem to have changed their minds - or at least it doesn't seem like they will release them anytime soon.
Thx for the reply, guess I am gonna try some other way to see them

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the scene where they stand on the roof with coffees the ending? I can't progress past that point, it tells me that it can't load assets and requires me to check my internet connection when everything is fine on my end. Does it happen to anyone else?
P.S.it's Tam, Jo and Rachel ending. No sex with Rachel unless you dump the sisters? Or is it the content that can't load for me?
end of content when mc and 2-3 girls stare to horizon if you have seen what others do.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Anybody happen to know why the kept Double Homework as an online only game when they let you download Daughter for Dessert? I've seen people on Love-Joint's site on several of the episode releases for Double Homework asking if there will be download versions and they never get an answer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anybody happen to know why the kept Double Homework as an online only game when they let you download Daughter for Dessert? I've seen people on Love-Joint's site on several of the episode releases for Double Homework asking if there will be download versions and they never get an answer.
official version you need to ask from devs but probably easier to maintain 1 version and other things.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes