yeah3x2

Jul 27, 2018
Nice for the team to release the final episode, playing from the start to feel more immersed. Now that the story is complete, would anyone mind sharing the 2 bonuses that are not included in the "Bonus Galleries" and have not been posted in this thread?

1) December 2020 Bonus with Amy

2) Ma 2021 Bonus with Amy/Morgan, Tamara/Rachel, Lauren/Johanna (this one sounds great!)

Thanks a lot in advance, and thanks to Zephrah for posting the other ones (could we bother you one last time? ;)). Will wait and see what game LJ has in store after Shale Hill - when they said they plan to release a more easy-going one I was hoping for less drama, but there is even more than before (each to their own, just not my thing).
Just wanted to mention the January ( ) and February 2021 ( ) Bonuses as well :) Also, they mention a photoshoot and special wallpapers of Johanna and Tamara... :oops:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Played online, now i'll wait for the offline version to add it to the other 18 offline episodes saved é

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Thanks a lot in advance, and thanks to Zephrah for posting the other ones (could we bother you one last time? ;)). Will wait and see what game LJ has in store after Shale Hill - when they said they plan to release a more easy-going one I was hoping for less drama, but there is even more than before (each to their own, just not my thing).
Don't have anything else to share than what I already did. Can't help you there.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
mods refuse change title to ch19 for some reason.
No one has let them know its out so far is all and we are waiting on the person that converts it to off line.

I will go report to post and see if I can get the ball rolling.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No one has let them know its out so far is all and we are waiting on the person that converts it to off line.

I will go report to post and see if I can get the ball rolling.
i have reported twice and got 2 rejects.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
On the same boat like some of you guys - will miss these girls and redheads in particular, especially Johanna.
Not too sure why this game has quite low average rating. It pretty much has everything imo.

Liked Laurens ending the best, Amy's was quite poor imo. Morgan/Rachel somewhere in the middle. Great game overall.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this game need a guide or walkthrough at all?
no, choices matter little and are easy to guess when matter, you just miss some scenes if made wrong choice but still will fuck all girls.

JackThe Lad

Oct 6, 2021
well html5 aka no offlines, long loads before ch19, no animations, stupid protagonist (dennis) and maybe some other things.
Sorry to be a pedantic pete here, but wouldn't Dennis be the antagonist? Protagonist would be the mc?

JackThe Lad

Oct 6, 2021
Ok, kind of getting into this game now (i'm only on episode 3), but I really hate to play well into a game to find out plot points aren't answered. Could someone plese give me a yes or no on these few questions?

Do we find out happened on the slopes & why Tamara blames mc?
Find out what Dr. Mosley is taking about not being only 7 students?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Ok, kind of getting into this game now (i'm only on episode 3), but I really hate to play well into a game to find out plot points aren't answered. Could someone plese give me a yes or no on these few questions?

Do we find out happened on the slopes & why Tamara blames mc?
Find out what Dr. Mosley is taking about not being only 7 students?
Yes and yes.

Reactions: JackThe Lad
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes