• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Anybody happen to know why the kept Double Homework as an online only game when they let you download Daughter for Dessert? I've seen people on Love-Joint's site on several of the episode releases for Double Homework asking if there will be download versions and they never get an answer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anybody happen to know why the kept Double Homework as an online only game when they let you download Daughter for Dessert? I've seen people on Love-Joint's site on several of the episode releases for Double Homework asking if there will be download versions and they never get an answer.
official version you need to ask from devs but probably easier to maintain 1 version and other things.

buff

May 29, 2017
I know it's not posted here yet but-- anyone have the cheat code for chapter 19?

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
so I cannot download the incest patch

ahh, I have the offline game, any ideas then? or just got with changing relationship and what they call each other?

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
OK, paid my $10 and played ep 19..... the expected payoff scene with the reds is definitely worth it. They did a good job of letting it play out so you could really admire these beautiful sisters going at it before MC gets involved and turns it into a regular old 3some. Well done.

I played with the variable editor, but all I could really do was change who the 3rd girl on the roof was (basically, you get the two sisters plus whichever sidechick you pick the most) . I've heard there was a possible 4-girl endings but I could not manage it, so that could just be a rumor. Apparently there are also solo endings but, I mean, why would you want to live a life without 3somes with the twins when you have a better option? I was also surprised to see the variable editor wanted to know which girl you imagined Amy banging, since it didn't seem to impact the story (unless I am missing something big....)

A couple loose ends that annoy me-- we never got an explanation about Amy's kidnapping scene, and the unresolved sexual tension between Amy and Morgan really should have been addressed. (I haven't played the epilogues yet; if there is any good in this world one of them has the MC balls deep in Amy's butt while she is face down in Morgan's muff.)

Last edited:

Mcjolly

Apr 6, 2018
OK, paid my $10 and played ep 19..... the expected payoff scene with the reds is definitely worth it. They did a good job of letting it play out so you could really admire these beautiful sisters going at it before MC gets involved and turns it into a regular old 3some. Well done.

I played with the variable editor, but all I could really do was change who the 3rd girl on the roof was. I've heard there was a possible 4-girl endings but I could not manage it, so that could just be a rumor. Apparently there are also solo endings but, I mean, why would you want to live a life without 3somes with the twins when you have a better option? I was also surprised to see the variable editor wanted to know which girl you imagined Amy banging, since it didn't seem to impact the story (unless I am missing something big....)

A couple loose ends that annoy me-- we never got an explanation about Amy's kidnapping scene, and the unresolved sexual tension between Amy and Morgan really should have been addressed. (I haven't played the epilogues yet; if there is any good in this world one of them has the MC balls deep in Amy's butt while she is face down in Morgan's muff.)
You can do 4some ending depends on you, i got Amy and the 2 Sisters and theres no 4some lewd event i think, Amy appears when you and your Sisters go to the rooftop and thats the Wholesome 4some scene. And about amy's kidnapped scene well i think its not totally a kidnapped i think its just her family issues i think...

buff

May 29, 2017
You can do 4some ending depends on you, i got Amy and the 2 Sisters and theres no 4some lewd event i think, Amy appears when you and your Sisters go to the rooftop and thats the Wholesome 4some scene. And about amy's kidnapped scene well i think its not totally a kidnapped i think its just her family issues i think...
Whoops, I meant "4 girls", which would be a 5some. 3 girls is pretty easy to get, all you have to do is try to bone everyone you can.

Yeah, all we can do is guess on the kidnapping. Her family grabbing her with armed men seems bizarre and unlikely, and if it's a streaming thing it suggests she is doing stuff a lot more exotic than just twitch games. I was expecting her secret to be the usual "surpise I am a camgirl" sort of thing.

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
where do I find the online game for this? none of my saves move over, so all my decisions going to next chapter do not matter.

buff

May 29, 2017
Hiii where is Episode 19 and will there be more episodes or is this the last episode
19 is not available here yet, you gotta pay your $10 if you want to play it. If you're into girl/girl incest it's probably worth it, there's a pretty hot payoff scene.

You also get some epilogues, which give some interesting wrap-up stuff. If you're into the pregnant land-whale thing you'll probably like the first one. Second one is focused on Amy, and it's just alright.

Edit: I stand corrected, it's available on the love-joint site. h/t cxx....

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
19 is not available here yet, you gotta pay your $10 if you want to play it. If you're into girl/girl incest it's probably worth it, there's a pretty hot payoff scene.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Can Play EP19 on LJ's Site.

as for "offline" version that prolly won't come out never.

Reactions: buff

DB1Kurupt

Nov 28, 2018
its easy to move save for online you play ep 18 online or offline if you are up to there then go to options create backup save, then launch ep 19 it will say new game no backup found, then go to options menu again then look for backup then you browse to your ep 18, load that and it should load to where you were up to from ep18 then now continue on with ep 19, hope this helps...

Screenshot (6).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt OA

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its easy to move save for online you play ep 18 online or offline if you are up to there then go to options create backup save, then launch ep 19 it will say new game no backup found, then go to options menu again then look for backup then you browse to your ep 18, load that andt should lad to where yu were upo fm 18 then now continue on with ep 19, hope this helps...
yes its easy but saves shouldn't be compatibe between online and "offline" versions.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes